• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Gobias

Banned
Drunk watching game of thrones with someone who hasn't seen it before. Their reacation at the end of season 1 was great

cajunator

Banned
Receipts don't lie bead!

I picture you as more of a 3DS/Vita kinda guy anyway. Especially Vita since they have all the anime girl face games.

You wish.

The Wii U isn't really my primary console for most things. I play it in bursts unlike my PS4 which is always getting used.

Hell no I dont have a vita.
I have a 3ds and a 3ds XL though.
Vita is just a bunch of anime games. I dont want that.

Oh hey, that illegitimate NBA team in that state north of Texas didn't make the playoffs.

That's a shame.

74zM0XT.gif

Hooooly shit. does that mean what I think it means?
Pels in playoffs?
But they would have had to beat the Spurs recently right? Dont see that happening. Unless it didnt matter.

cajunator

Banned
Saints signed Mike Golic Jr. If he made it he would be a backup center behind Unger and Tim Lelito. More likely just a camp body but maybe good for a blurb on Mike and Mike.

Sorry bros this is kind of a personal post but I feel the need to vent.

This day is always a rough one for me. April 16, 2007 was the date of the Virginia Tech shooting and I was a freshmen living on campus when it happened. The first shooting happened just a few floors above me in my dorm. Every time this day rolls around I remember the parents of one of the victims I knew coming to his dorm room to get his stuff. Could have easily been me. I remember the exact moment when my friends and I were huddled around a TV and they updated the death toll to 32. That shit sticks with you.

I wasn't close friends with any of the victims so I guess it could be worse. Sorry for the random depressing post.

Milchjon

This day is always a rough one for me. April 16, 2007 was the date of the Virginia Tech shooting and I was a freshmen living on campus when it happened. The first shooting happened just a few floors above me in my dorm. Every time this day rolls around I remember the parents of one of the victims I knew coming to his dorm room to get his stuff. Could have easily been me. I remember the exact moment when my friends and I were huddled around a TV and they updated the death toll to 32. That shit sticks with you.

I wasn't close friends with any of the victims so I guess it could be worse. Sorry for the random depressing post.

*huggles TDR cajun-style

cajunator

Banned

*hugggg

I know way too much what that feels like

rando14

Damn that's rough dude, I'm sorry to hear that. I just want to say that I'm glad you are here and that I am glad you are my brother!!

In honor of TDR, I will NOT be dealing out any disrespect today. Today for me is #TDRThursday, a day of peace and friendship

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Sorry to hear TDR.

I was gonna post something from deviantart to get us back on track but instead I'll just say...

Fuck:

• Patriots
  • Bears
  • Cowboys
  • Eagles
  • Niners
  • Seahawks
  • Vikings
  • Warren Sapp
  • Nick Barnett
  • Jerry Rice
  • Brad Jones
  • Randy Moss
  • Brett Favre's decision making
  • The 70s and 80s
  • Ray Lewis (he did it)
  • AP for scrotum slashing
  • Mark Chmura's decision making
  • Anyone who wore one of those Favre jerseys that were simultaneously a Packer and a Viking Jersey
  • The falcon bus gif
  • Florida
  • And every fan of the other 31 teams that doesn't somehow fit into a category above

Disrespect and bags of dicks for everyone!

*hugggg

I know way too much what that feels like

Damn that's rough dude, I'm sorry to hear that. I just want to say that I'm glad you are here and that I am glad you are my brother!!

In honor of TDR, I will NOT be dealing out any disrespect today. Today for me is #TDRThursday, a day of peace and friendship
Thanks, bros.

I was gonna post something from deviantart to get us back on track
What does it say about this community that this statement comes off as entirely reasonable?

Top Bottom