• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Fox318

Whatever team you search you on deviantart always get these

• Sonic in team jerseys
  • Anime characters in bondage wearing team jerseys
  • Players turning into animals
  • Papercraft cutouts of players
  • Anime charcters arguing about teams
  • Cheerleaders with odd proportions

The ratio of stuff "oh god why would you do this" to "Thats not bad/pretty good" is astronomical

ampere

Sorry bros this is kind of a personal post but I feel the need to vent.

This day is always a rough one for me. April 16, 2007 was the date of the Virginia Tech shooting and I was a freshmen living on campus when it happened. The first shooting happened just a few floors above me in my dorm. Every time this day rolls around I remember the parents of one of the victims I knew coming to his dorm room to get his stuff. Could have easily been me. I remember the exact moment when my friends and I were huddled around a TV and they updated the death toll to 32. That shit sticks with you.

I wasn't close friends with any of the victims so I guess it could be worse. Sorry for the random depressing post.

Rough stuff man. Times when death is happening nearby and you really think about mortality aren't easy. RIP VT victims.

Greg

Somewhere Gregs eye is twitching
she probably posted that for him or through mind control

This day is always a rough one for me. April 16, 2007 was the date of the Virginia Tech shooting and I was a freshmen living on campus when it happened. The first shooting happened just a few floors above me in my dorm. Every time this day rolls around I remember the parents of one of the victims I knew coming to his dorm room to get his stuff. Could have easily been me. I remember the exact moment when my friends and I were huddled around a TV and they updated the death toll to 32. That shit sticks with you.

I wasn't close friends with any of the victims so I guess it could be worse. Sorry for the random depressing post.
damn, sorry to hear that

I can't imagine

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What the fuck is going on?

Freedom.

Whatever team you search you on deviantart always get these

• Sonic in team jerseys
  • Anime characters in bondage wearing team jerseys
  • Players turning into animals
  • Papercraft cutouts of players
  • Anime charcters arguing about teams
  • Cheerleaders with odd proportions

The ratio of stuff "oh god why would you do this" to "Thats not bad/pretty good" is astronomical

I don't even search deviant art directly since that's like getting too close to source. I just do google image search.

It's still not the worst thing I've seen on the internet. That would be the dude with the furry dolls.

leaves-thread-o.gif

Damn that's rough, I can't imagine being in a situation like that

Happy birthday to the greatest coach in NFL history

It's not his birthday though

#Fuckthepats
#DisrespectThursday
#StrongerTogether

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
how does a truck driver just not see an oncoming vehicle like that? Somebody wasnt paying attention.

Looks like West Texas to me kinda.

I've seen a lot of bad semi drivers in my travels here. A lot of them pull out like that and just expect you to stop.

MechDX

Wow! Did everyone know today is Beklichicks birthday and he drafted Brady 15 years ago today?

Thank god for Twitter and every NFL media person on it for reminding me.

Top Bottom