• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Striker

Not enough Disrespect in here.
4qUgYiU.gif
Matt's lost weight. Good on him.

jakncoke

Banned
Jemain Stephens is the highest drafted nc a&t player ever with the 1st 29th pick(Steelers), second highest is Elvin Bethea 3rd round 77th pick. Stephens started just 15 games and played in just 40 :(

I realized that I haven't seen a Star Wars movie since watching 'Revenge of the Sith' in theaters. Googled to see how long ago that was and now I want to kill myself for not doing anything meaningful with my life A FULL DECADE FUCKING LATER. Holy shit.

Chris Burke ‏@ChrisBurke_SI 2m2 minutes ago
"Hey Roger, when is Adrian Peterson going to be reinstated?"

"When's the next Star Wars trailer drop?"
"What does that ..."
"Answer me."

Yep, Uncle Rog snuck that shit in like a pro

Draxal

Probably not. That limit is almost assuredly set by the corporate compliance department.

It is but it's the reason CSR's are there. The limit exists to protect the bank from money laundering, but they'll research his deposit history and find that he'll have minimal risk.

ampere

Well I live in the city so parking at a bank is an absolute nightmare. It's easier just to walk, but I can't do it during working hours really, and by the time I get home banks are closed. The only time I could realistically do it would be before noon on Saturday. Fuck banks and their bullshit hours.

Yeah bank hours are not really great for anyone who works 9-5 style jobs.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't think anyone in here is that spoiler conscious.

I'm pretty much assuming that the chick in the trailer is a Skywalker of some sort (either through Luke or Leia).

MechDX

Hey people in front of me in the line at Wendy's. Orders a damn burger and get out of the damn way with your special requests. It's fucking fast food for a reason.

jakncoke

Banned
James McKnight averaged 18.7 yards a catch in 1997 and led the league

Hey people in front of me in the line at Wendy's. Orders a damn burger and get out of the damn way with your special requests. It's fucking fast food for a reason.

I hate when people order like 7 burgers and each has to be different and have like 5 steps. For fuck sake gtfo with your 15 min ordering process

Joke >>>>>>>> Your Head.
Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it.

In all seriousness, I'm at work. First chance I've had to read much of anything at all today.

So to hell with all of your spoiler culture!!

Sorry, TDR for the misunderstanding

Draxal

In all seriousness, I'm at work. First chance I've had to read much of anything at all today.

SW Battlefront looks godlike too wow.

Haha, it's alright. I don't get worked up about spoilers.

Top Bottom