• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Kave chilling in his shame circle inviting others to join.
pixloAo.gif

cajunator

Banned
I realized that I haven't seen a Star Wars movie since watching 'Revenge of the Sith' in theaters. Googled to see how long ago that was and now I want to kill myself for not doing anything meaningful with my life A FULL DECADE FUCKING LATER. Holy shit.

Anime can fill the void :)

This weather makes me want to sleep. Too bad its frowned upon here at work.

Yeah. I pretty much slept all day. It made me so relaxed.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Why does kas hate Muslims again?

He's a Christian Albanian. Albania is a major battleground between Muslims and Christians in terms of converts and such. Also the vast majority of Albanians are Muslim and there was that whole Serbian ethnic cleansing by Christians and you can imagine it's a whole shitstorm.

Doesn't excuse it, just providing background info.

Malalaw

Maybe Ill sleep tomorrow too..
But nah. Waste of a good off day.

I sleep on my off days until like 1 or 2. There is just too much of nothing that I need to get done on my days off. Now when I was like 10 years younger I'd sleep until like 4pm. Miss those days.

cajunator

Banned
I sleep on my off days until like 1 or 2. There is just too much of nothing that I need to get done on my days off. Now when I was like 10 years younger I'd sleep until like 4pm. Miss those days.

I dontl ike sleeping in. Just today was really rainy and calming and I didnt feel like waking up.

Pho was a damned fine idea tonight.
I am satisfied.

I guess I don't get Pho. Every time I have it I just find myself wishing I was having a Chinese, Japanese, or Korean noodle soup. The broth is passable but has no real strong flavors, the noodles are light and good but relatively flavorless, and the ingredients always seem to overpower the broth entirely. And it's not like you can't get good Pho here, Philly has the largest Vietnamese population of any eastern city, and I've been to all the best places.

Edit: Now chinese hand drawn noodles? Godlike.

cajunator

Banned
I guess I don't get Pho. Every time I have it I just find myself wishing I was having a Chinese, Japanese, or Korean noodle soup. The broth is passable but has no real strong flavors, the noodles are light and good but relatively flavorless, and the ingredients always seem to overpower the broth entirely. And it's not like you can't get good Pho here, Philly has the largest Vietnamese population of any eastern city, and I've been to all the best places.

Edit: Now chinese hand drawn noodles? Godlike.

pretty much I like all asian soups. The ingredients and broth are very appealing no matter the origin. Pho has its own flavors and ingredients that I particularly like. Its not as strong as say egg drop soup or homemade wonton soup with bokchoy. that is like the epitome of squee. Japanese soup is my least favorite of them.

pretty much I like all asian soups. The ingredients and broth are very appealing no matter the origin. Pho has its own flavors and ingredients that I particularly like. Its not as strong as say egg drop soup or homemade wonton soup with bokchoy. that is like the epitome of squee. Japanese soup is my least favorite of them.

Really? I love soba and ramen. My favorite place in Philly is this shop called Terakawa (I think they also have locations in NYC, but not sure if it's the same owner). The broth is so savory and delicious I can't get over it. There's also a great place in Chinatown call Nan Zhou which has the most incredible chinese hand drawn noodles. Their broth is godlike and their bowls cost like $7. They have the perfect broth. I may be partial to the chinese since my wife's family is all chinese and we eat at good places.

I'm also a huge fan of japchae, but that's just korean noodles and not a soup. Although kimchi jjigae is awesome too.

bionic77

It's like you guys don't even realize that Star Trek is better than Star Wars in every single possible way.
Please leave and never come back.

This movie is horrible but it accurately sums up how much of a loser you are for holding such outdated and incorrect opinions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxpvUfJ4Sm4

It really is, the best starwars was KOTOR, the movies go from ok to godawful.
You got the Pats hate right so I assumed you were cool.

But after reading this post I see you have a long way to go.

This is probably the Florida in you talking.

Please leave and never come back.

This movie is horrible but it accurately sums up how much of a loser you are for holding such outdated and incorrect opinions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxpvUfJ4Sm4

You got the Pats hate right so I assumed you were cool.

But after reading this post I see you have a long way to go.

This is probably the Florida in you talking.

I've never even been to Florida, but the movies just aren't very good. I love the lore and KOTOR is one of my favorite games ever but the movies just never did anything for me. I don't mind the first three so much, I get why they are so popular but the last 3 are just horrible top to bottom.

I've never even been to Florida, but the movies just aren't very good. I love the lore and KOTOR is one of my favorite games ever but the movies just never did anything for me. I don't mind the first three so much, I get why they are so popular but the last 3 are just horrible top to bottom.

You are not lying. The prequels are worse than the three worst star trek movies without question.

bionic77

First of all, stop lying about prequels or any movies other than Star Wars, Empire and Return of the Jedi.

No such movies exist.

Secondly, the original movies are classics and anyone that doesn't consider them the greatest movies of all time can never be my best friend and is never allowed in the top secret level of the tree house.

Top Bottom