• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

rando14

If they made a new Back to the Future they'd probably screw it up by doing something like casting Shia La Buff as Marty Mcfly, it would be VERY disrespectful

iburpiafyuerbbrik7t.gif

zychi

Banned
Might be buying a new pc graphics card for battlefront in november. Gonna need top of the line for what could be the best shooter ever

MechDX

Between Force Awakens and Age of Ultron - I can't wait to see the revenue generation for Disney's movie and merchandising divisions for 2015.;)

The Mouse will be swimming in green.

Also a new Pirates movie, Ant Man and what does Pixar have coming out?

Also NFL:

Report: “Stong Possibility” Chargers Trade Up To No. 2 Overall For Marcus Mariota http://t.co/Kp8jS5c9xt
#NFL

Spinluck

Between Force Awakens and Age of Ultron - I can't wait to see the revenue generation for Disney's movie and merchandising divisions for 2015.;)

The Mouse will be swimming in green.

Pretty crazy.

I think GAF was super down on both buyouts. Make that as another thing GAF was wrong about.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What happened to the meow of 2014?

We had an 11-5 regular season, dominating defense and a playoff berth that was turning into a victory before a referee (and potentially others) decided the Cowboys vs. Packers would be a better game. But I digress we're close to the draft and it's time to look to the future season and the future is bright if you're a Lions fan.

Top Bottom