• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

I want more whiskey but I don't want to Kas. I have a two drink per weeknight limit that I only very rarely break.

Of course, I also have a bottle of Old Rip Van Winkle waiting for me upstairs...

First of all, stop lying about prequels or any movies other than Star Wars, Empire and Return of the Jedi.

No such movies exist.

Secondly, the original movies are classics and anyone that doesn't consider them the greatest movies of all time can never be my best friend and is never allowed in the top secret level of the tree house.

If that means I don't have to watch them then I'm good with my decision.

cajunator

Banned
Really? I love soba and ramen. My favorite place in Philly is this shop called Terakawa (I think they also have locations in NYC, but not sure if it's the same owner). The broth is so savory and delicious I can't get over it. There's also a great place in Chinatown call Nan Zhou which has the most incredible chinese hand drawn noodles. Their broth is godlike and their bowls cost like $7. They have the perfect broth. I may be partial to the chinese since my wife's family is all chinese and we eat at good places.

I'm also a huge fan of japchae, but that's just korean noodles and not a soup. Although kimchi jjigae is awesome too.

My family is Chinese so yeah I agree chinese soups are a particular favorite.

Please leave and never come back.

This movie is horrible but it accurately sums up how much of a loser you are for holding such outdated and incorrect opinions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxpvUfJ4Sm4

You got the Pats hate right so I assumed you were cool.

But after reading this post I see you have a long way to go.

This is probably the Florida in you talking.

I dont understand the animosity. Both fanbases have their reasons and both are excellent sci fi creations. I enjoy both of them a lot but am obsessed with neither.

Bionic if you had to choose between watching the Prequel Trilogy on BluRay or watching this:
ImgDyn.cfm

What would you choose?

bionic77

Bionic if you had to choose between watching the Prequel Trilogy on BluRay or watching this:
ImgDyn.cfm

What would you choose?
I would obviously avoid watching either and goad eznark into shooting me in the head by claiming that the black people were superior to white.

A smart man can alway think his way out of any situation.

First I was kinda like this whole Rivers/Mariota trade thing sounds like nonsense.....but then I saw the stuff about Rivers not wanting to raise his family in LA, and saying he wouldn't extend his contract........so I guess the whole chargers situation could be serious.
the Chargers reportedly know that Philip Rivers is serious about not wanting to play in Los Angeles.
We're still fuzzy on exactly why Rivers is so against playing 120 miles up the freeway, but this isn't some narrative penned by the media. Rivers has told the team he'll be playing out the final year of his contract and his confidant at the Union-Tribune, Kevin Acee, believes the veteran quarterback won't be back if the team moves to L.A. The Chargers' rumored interest in trading up for Oregon QB Marcus Mariota continues to gain steam. Apr 14 - 11:02 AM

The Batman v. Superman (terrible ass title) trailer just leaked.

It looks alright, but I can't muster up the fucks to give about it after Star Wars came through and crushed the buildings today.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
First I was kinda like this whole Rivers/Mariota trade thing sounds like nonsense.....but then I saw the stuff about Rivers not wanting to raise his family in LA, and saying he wouldn't extend his contract........so I guess the whole chargers situation could be serious.

If the Chargers move to LA, which seems likely at this point, Rivers will be traded. If the Chargers stay in San Diego, Rivers will retire a Charger. Rivers wants no part of the city of LA for various reasons.

It would certaintly make things more interesting in the AFC if Rivers is traded from San Diego to the Titans, Jets or Browns so the Chargers can draft Mariota. He is still a Top 10 QB in the league when healthy and a seasoned vet. He has another good two years left in him.

The AFC as a whole lacks franchise QBs so having someone like Rivers on the roster in a weak AFC South would instantly legitimize the team.

Drafting Mariota at #2 would be a reach IMO but if San Diego wants to do that the Titans would prove to be winners.

If Mariota drops past the Titans and the Jets then that would open up the possibility of the Browns swapping one of their first round picks with the Chargers for Rivers if they're smart.

effzee

I think its because he is very religious and doesn't want to be part of LA?

Doesn't make too much sense but if this somehow helps the Eagles get involved in the trade (Bradford goes to SD, Rivers goes to Tenn, and the Eagles get Mariota) then hell yeah Rivers force the trade!

Top Bottom