• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

jbug617

Banned

Did you see Taco Bell Japan exclusive Shrimp burrito?

CCm9uIwW8AELp0o.jpg

Syrinx

No it was my computer/browser. Weird because every other tab was displaying pics fine. I closed this tab and reopened the page and everything was fine.
Probably just Chrome being shit.

Stopped using Chrome in 2012 when it was utter shit with gifs. Used Firefox ever since and I've never looked back.

cdyhybrid

Star Wars thread was fun until the fucking movie nerds had to invade the thread and start arguing about sales numbers for a movie that isn't coming out for another 8 months.

bigosc2k

Banned
Star Wars thread was fun until the fucking movie nerds had to invade the thread and start arguing about sales numbers for a movie that isn't coming out for another 8 months.

$5 these are the same mother fuckers that complain about the 10 second fan fare being different.

#DumbassThursday

Nah I'm just not into that white people shit. I mean seriously how many you think grew up in the hood going "mommy I want to be luke skywalker" Wasn't until I got out and into the subrubs that I even knew what the fuck Star Wars was. By then it was the remake with the prequel crap and that shit was dead ass boring. And I wasn't gonna go back and watch the VHS of Luke and crew.

bigosc2k

Banned
Nah I'm just not into that white people shit. I mean seriously how many you think grew up in the hood going "mommy I want to be luke skywalker" Wasn't until I got out and into the subrubs that I even knew what the fuck Star Wars was. By then it was the remake with the prequel crap and that shit was dead ass boring. And I wasn't gonna go back and watch the VHS of Luke and crew.
I dressed up as Darth Vader when I was 8 and as a storm trooper at 9 for Halloween.

Eleuin

Check your privilege, not everyone grew up wanting to be a street fighter. Some of us had to enjoy 3 good movies and then have their nostalgia systematically destroyed by 3 shitty ones.

Spinluck

Football was invented by white people, and the majority of the audience is white.

Neogaf was also invented by a white dude, and your favorite team is owned by a white old.

Better drop all that white people shit before it is too late! Your gangsta cred is quickly depleting . Oh shit, I'm using Windows, another white invention! Mac? Fuck!

All this white people shit, there is no escape!

Milchjon

Aren't you into EDM? There are few things that are as "White People" as an UMF stream :D

Case in point:
GRONK GRONK

cajunator

Banned

huhwhat?

Striker

I'm not even a big SW fan, but lol.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Joining the quote train!

:jnc

cajunator

Banned
I watched some highlights of Davis. He really is freaking good.
I think the Pelicans had another pretty decent player though he went to another team.

Top Bottom