• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

MechDX

J.J. Watt is on Vikings Rookie's Bucket List
It does not take long in the NFL for incoming players to want to conquer and that goes for the confident Babatunde Aiyegbusi, a monster of man that the Minnesota Vikings signed this offseason. At 6'9" and 351 lbs., Aiyegbusi arrives to the United States from Poland to tackle the NFL dream, the only issue being that he is not going to be happy until he has a crack at Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt.

When he Vikings director of pro scouting had a discussion with his new offensive tackle, he asked why Aiyegbusi was not happy with signing with his new contract. The Polish star explained when he would be happy: "I will be happy when I put (Houston Texans star) J.J. Watt to the ground,' said Aiyegbusi, in a USA Today interview.

With wanting to be the best, you have to beat the best, and there is no better mountain to climb that two-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year in Watt. The only issue now is the fact that the Vikings are not playing the Texans anytime soon, and, more the more immediate issue that Aiyegbusi still has to make the Vikings 2015 roster.

JJ needs to respond in Rick Flair fashion!

"To be the man! You have to beat the man!"
tumblr_mcoe98Y8BP1rb2p1xo1_500.gif

Malalaw

Man I feel like I am really good offline but when I jump online I get my ass handed to me on a silver platter. Not used to this :(

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Love another Republic Commando. Still have the Xbox version

That game could've been so much more given the development issues late in that project's development cycle. The studio was severely cut after that game. I think I survived 5 layoffs in my time at Lucas before the big Disney round of cuts.

MechDX

That game could've been so much more given the development issues late in that project's development cycle. The studio was severely cut after that game. I think I survived 5 layoffs in my time at Lucas before the big Disney round of cuts.

Started replaying it a few months ago, it is backwards compatible on the 360, and it still holds up (gameplay wise) today.

Draxal

This

Money talks : /

edit: Just watched that video, wow. She's being a huge bitch for no reason. It makes Mean Girls look like tame shit.

I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up fired...

If you get your car towed, you'd be just as salty as she was. Her mistake was getting caught.

MechDX

Why cant people just enjoy the reveal of a new game and not be so negative and nick pick the shit out of every last damn detail?

MechDX

I played the hell out of the first two Battlefront games and they ran really rough but they were still great fun. Ill be all over this on at my 900P Xbox One and not a single fuck will be given.

bionic77

Why cant people just enjoy the reveal of a new game and not be so negative and nick pick the shit out of every last damn detail?
It all boils down to console wars and people too poor to afford more than one system.

You have to be able to justify why your system or your game is THE BEST. We don't fuck around with phrases like this is really good or I had a lot of fun playing that. If an exclusive comes on out PS4 and Xbot or Nintendrone is going to have to rip it apart, otherwise God forbid another system have a great game that my system doesn't have.

Luckily we are too smart and cool for that shit and we spend our team more constructively. We argue about which billionaire's sports team is the best. Well most of us do. I am not sure what the Browns and Bengals fans do here.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
It all boils down to console wars and people too poor to afford more than one system.

You have to be able to justify why your system or your game is THE BEST. We don't fuck around with phrases like this is really good or I had a lot of fun playing that. If an exclusive comes on out PS4 and Xbot or Nintendrone is going to have to rip it apart, otherwise God forbid another system have a great game that my system doesn't have.

Luckily we are too smart and cool for that shit and we spend our team more constructively. We argue about which billionaire's sports team is the best. Well most of us do. I am not sure what the Browns and Bengals fans do here.

Console platform wars look even more stupid when there's going to be a PC version alongside anyway that would make the argument moot if your argument focus is going to be about graphics or performance.

MechDX

I don't know wether to laugh cry.

zychi

Banned
Yeah, I get you, suspend Simmons 3 weeks, but at least have McHenry suspended longer than that.
Simmons spoke truth and has a national audience, i had no idea who she was until TMZ told me she was just another racist asshole ESPN employee(theyre really bad at hiring quality people apparently)

Big difference

MechDX

Dammit! Weird issue with my Xbox One.

Have had my One hooked up for well over a year. One via HDMI--->Onkyo 616 receiver-->1080P Sharp HDTV. Havent played in the last few days and last night wanted to play some Battlefield 4. When I fired up the console all the tiles and icons on the dashboard were HUGE! So big they are cut off on the left side of the screen and you can not scroll over. I managed to blindly get to the options menu and switched it to 720P and I can see everything. Now when I started playing BF4 I noticed items in the corners on my HUD were cut off now as well. The TV is getting a 1080P signal from the receiver as when I fire up the Xbox it shows it in the upper right hand corner.

All of my other game consoles and satellite receiver are having no issues and all feed through the receiver as well with one HDMI cord running from the receiver to the same input on the TV. I did the hard reset by holding down the power button on the Xbox One but it didn't help. I cant seem to find anything online.

Anyone have any ideas? I want to ask on the gaming side but I don't want to deal with "You picked the wrong console LMAO!11!!!!" "Xbox cant do 1080P!" etc....

There are no Bengals fans.

Have had my One hooked up for well over a year. One via HDMI--->Onkyo 616 receiver-->1080P Sharp HDTV. Havent played in the last few days and last night wanted to play some Battlefield 4. When I fired up the console all the tiles and icons on the dashboard were HUGE! So big they are cut off on the left side of the screen and you can not scroll over. I managed to blindly get to the options menu and switched it to 720P and I can see everything. Now when I started playing BF4 I noticed items in the corners on my HUD were cut off now as well. The TV is getting a 1080P signal from the receiver as when I fire up the Xbox it shows it in the upper right hand corner.

All of my other game consoles and satellite receiver are having no issues and all feed through the receiver as well with one HDMI cord running from the receiver to the same input on the TV. I did the hard reset by holding down the power button on the Xbox One but it didn't help. I cant seem to find anything online.

Anyone have any ideas? I want to ask on the gaming side but I don't want to deal with "You picked the wrong console LMAO!11!!!!" "Xbox cant do 1080P!" etc....
Get a PS4. [/console wars]

zychi

Banned

check the overscan settings in the x1 settings. Also try disconnecting the hdmi cable then doing the console reset.

Press and hold the X on the console for about 5 seconds until it completely powers off. Then let it go through the whole boot up process from scratch. Fixes 95% of the stuff that can go wrong with an HDMI hand-shake issue.

MechDX

Press and hold the X on the console for about 5 seconds until it completely powers off. Then let it go through the whole boot up process from scratch. Fixes 95% of the stuff that can go wrong with an HDMI hand-shake issue.

Tried that last night, didn't help.

Top Bottom