• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
dwa4vQh.gif

MechDX

You are the 5%!

You reseated the HDMI cable? How about plugging direct into the TV? Did that make a difference at all?

Going to try that this evening. Cleaning out the garage for a yard sale tomorrow.

One other note: when I finally switched the resolution to where I could see it the console was set on DVI for some reason before I switched it back to HDMI. It was doing the large icons on both settings but just when set to 1080p.

zychi

Banned
Just weird the cable suddenly just "went out". How or where are the overscan settings? I also considered the HDMI handshake thing. I'll try that first
Its buried in the settings under display/video. Its been awhile since i owned an x1 so i honestly cant remember. Try changjng it to 720p. If that doesnt work, it migjt just be a bad cable

ampere

The worst thing is that bees die when they sting (in self defense) and wasps and hornets can relentlessly sting for no goddamn reason and not die.

Fuck wasps.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Don't worry cajun, I think the bees have been coming back since like 2009 or whenever that colony collapse disorder thing kicked in.

Looks like they're going to end up saving most of those bees in that semi-truck wreck though.

WedgeX

Banned
While looking up "bees are awesome" on google image search, came across some fucked up things. Man, fuck the interconnecting series of tubes.

MechDX

Going to sell my game racing seat from Proseats in the yard sale tomorrow. Has the extra piece added on for the stick shift add on as well. How much should I ask?

‏@RapSheet

#Raiders, with No. 4 pick, sent a 4-person contingent that included DC Ken Norton to workout #Clemson pass-rusher Vic Beasley today.

Actually prefer him to Williams at this point. I think he's the pick if he's there at 4.

You confuse me. How are you a Browns fan but then go and say that?

Are you a traitor like Konka?

No, no. It's simple: Life was too good in Western Europe, so I starting following and eventually became a fan of Cleveland Sports to share in the pain and agony of defeat and hating life. Basically even things out a bit. It has worked brilliantly because I fucking hate my life last couple of years now.

MechDX

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/4/17/8434811/dodge-challenger-srt-hellcat-review

Review of a Dodge Challenger Hellcat:
Pretty much everything about the Hellcat is. For instance: the Hellcat is a performance car that can't really hit corners with confidence. Neither could a Saturn V rocket, but still. Its handling is pretty good for a car loaded with a nuclear reactor's worth of power up front, but if you're a performance technician hoping to get a WRX with a muscle car engine, well you probably don't understand physics, economics or several other disciplines at the same time.

I took this car on the curvy surface roads of Augusta. Every time I hammered the throttle (again: tapping your toe to get maybe 20 percent of the engine's capacity) it just wanted to barrel through the trees, possibly a living room or two, and come out unscathed and not even panting on the other side of the bend. This car is a locomotive without a track. Treat it accordingly.
At local speeds driven by normal humans it is not the exact definition of "fun." It's not un-fun, but it's certainly doesn't feel natural to drive this car at anything less than 70 mph, anywhere. One time at the dog park some dude brought his Presa Canario. A Presa is a giant pitbull, basically: thick necked, iron-jawed, rippling with muscle. Being an idiot, I went to pet it. It didn't eat me, but it started growling when I stopped. That's how you end up petting a giant war dog for fifteen minutes while its owner says, "No, the growling is a good thing. Don't stop. He won't like that."

That dog is the Hellcat. You are the idiot petting it when you drive it at a speed below Mach 1.

lol

People look at you?

People will film you. Four dudes in an Infiniti in downtown ATL filmed me popping the accelerator and leapfrogging five car lengths at a time. They asked me to do this twice. Other drivers took photos. One Challenger driver pulled up alongside the Hellcat, rolled the window down, and tipped his cap. Three cars wanted to race. I formed a Vin Diesel/Paul Walker type relationship with a BMW on I-20 between Atlanta and Augusta when the posted speed limits felt like insults to both of our cars. I love this man and he loves me. We could have driven to the sun. The Hellcat would have gotten there first.

How was your mileage?

LOLLLLLLLLL.

That doesn't sound manageable.

It shouldn't. This car cannot be handled casually. It just can't: it's a huge rocket hell-sled for delivering the devil's dark groceries. I mean it: this car could end you if you were to forget precisely what it was capable of at speed.

I want one. :(

zychi

Banned
As a man of science I have to agree....we should use °C

If you're really a man of science, you can distinguish between the two.

The real shit measurement is miles here.

1000 m = 1 km

5280 feet in a mile

WTF people who decided that.

I used to hate the design of the Challenger, but the Mustang and Camaro look like shit now, so its the default current American muscle car look I like.

Konka

Banned
Celsius sucks dick for ever day weather usage. There is far too large a variance between the different degrees. Fahrenheit has a bigger scale to work with and is more useful.

cajunator

Banned
Bees are our homies. Wasps and hornets suck.

Bees all chill and just wanna know whats up. The others are the stingers and dicks of the bug world.

E:
adNzqqN_700b_v1.jpg

Exactly. fuck wasps and hornets so much. fuck japanese hornets in particular. they are 3 inches long and can fly at 40 mph. They are basically nightmare fuel except real. and they sting people to death regularly.

Don't worry cajun, I think the bees have been coming back since like 2009 or whenever that colony collapse disorder thing kicked in.

Looks like they're going to end up saving most of those bees in that semi-truck wreck though.

Thats good :)
Bees are friends!

So far today I have accomplished nothing. It has been a good day.

I managed to get all 175 figurines to fit on my shelves along with blurays.
I feel accomplished.

Top Bottom