• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

MechDX

Houston D gonna go at least 3rd round in fantasy leagues. 1st round in auction leagues.

Cushing early favorite for DPOY?

Mercilus. Texans didn't pick up the option year on his rookie deal yet. If they don't and they draft another OLB Mercilus is playing for a FA contract

I found it:

Sam Bradford:

a826c45323024f2788885df6c2386aa1_original.jpg

Nick Foles:

2ce19c0e6048630c8ca31fc4ce1cfc51_original.jpg

I have no idea if Bradford will stay healthy or not, but I do think he will play better then Foles if he does. Obviously that is a really low bar since Foles was so terrible last year.

Here is the article I got it from: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2392065-why-sam-bradford-can-excel-in-chip-kellys-offense

:jnc

It's clear that Bradford is an exceptionally accurate passer when throwing the ball fewer than 10 yards downfield. His deep accuracy looks worse because the ratio of accurate-to-inaccurate throws broadens, but that is to be expected when throwing the ball farther downfield.

As this chart highlights, a vast number of Foles' targets during the 2013 season were behind the line of scrimmage. That year was Foles' best with Philadelphia. Foles' accuracy on these throws was mostly effective, but that should be expected of quarterbacks at this level.

His flaws became more apparent when he was asked to push the ball deeper downfield.

It's clear that Bradford is an exceptionally accurate passer when throwing the ball fewer than 10 yards downfield.

Foles' accuracy on these throws was mostly effective, but that should be expected of quarterbacks at this level.

His (Bradford) deep accuracy looks worse because the ratio of accurate-to-inaccurate throws broadens, but that is to be expected when throwing the ball farther downfield.

His (Foles) flaws became more apparent when he was asked to push the ball deeper downfield.

:jncccccccccc

Yankee pls.

harSon

Banned

I mean - he's criminally underpaid and deserves every dollar he can get... but why wait until this late into the off season to make a stink about it? It's kind of an asshole thing to throw a curve ball at your team this late into the game, especially one in as tight a financial situation as the Steelers.

JABEE

Or didn't want to turn the ball over because of his putrid defense.

My favorite part of this discussion is that people glowingly refer to Bradford's 2013 season....in which he was worse than Nick Foles.
The Chip Effect Cannot Be Underrated.

Chip Adjusted Statistics

:)

Mike Garafolo of FOX Sports first reported the news, adding that Brown is also considering sitting out minicamp and training camp in a desire to get a new deal.

I love Pennsylvania NFL these days. Lot happening, none of it good.

jakncoke

Banned
AB is 8th overall in overall contract value, 14th in APY , 30th in guaranteed I bet he really doesnt want that much more in terms of added money just more guaranteed which is understandable

manfestival

Bucs have 'total agreement,' on No. 1 pick but will wait for draft

So what's it like to root for a total assclown at QB? I've rooted for idiots, olds, fats, and the majestic before. Any tips on assclowns? Advice from Panther and Steeler fans would be most appreciated.
You are undeserving to be a fan. I for one welcome our crab legged overlord.

https://twitter.com/MarkRein/status/573310906337128448

I am going to be so pissed off when this Joe Montana bullshit turns out to be nothing.
Shots fired? I mean, madden games look fine but at the end of the day. I am not zooming on some dudes bulge to get an outline of his shaft.

harSon

Banned
AB is 8th overall in overall contract value, 14th in APY , 30th in guaranteed I bet he really doesnt want that much more in terms of added money just more guaranteed which is understandable

It'd be better if he waited until next season - since we have like 8-10 million in Woodley dead money finally off the books.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You are undeserving to be a fan. I for one welcome our crab legged overlord.

Shots fired? I mean, madden games look fine but at the end of the day. I am not zooming on some dudes bulge to get an outline of his shaft.

The "NFL-style" is the qualifier that jumps out in that tweet.

Is he saying it won't have the licenses or simply clarifying it from soccer?

Milchjon

Seeing the Mad Max trailer at the cinema damn near brought a tear to my eye.

Won't be surprised if it ends up being my favorite movie of the year.

Seeing the Mad Max trailer at the cinema damn near brought a tear to my eye.

Won't be surprised if it ends up being my favorite movie of the year.

It'll probably just be my favorite movie seen in theaters (really stoked for the DVD of A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night) but yeah same. I'm going with friends and I can't wait.

Fox318

Best part about all of this eagles shit is that its all on Marcus Smith.

If he wasn't a fat sack of shit Chip would have never got the GM job.

Top Bottom