• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

how long are we going to talk about tebow

Until the Browns win a superbowl.
514PhHR.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's crazy to me that this thread has almost twice as many posts as the MLB thread but is only a week older.

The NFL* truly dominates year round!

with help from animus, gata, and other assorted deviant posts

JABEE

Why do so many people hate hunters? Like there are people that cheer the mauling of their neighbors or little league coach on here, because they posed next to a dead animal.

I don't even eat a lot of meat or anything. I just don't understand people getting so angry about shooting wild animals. I'm not a big fan of hunting, but I can never get that angry about legal hunting.

Animals aren't more important than humans. Then you see the animal people who dehumanize homeless people as a means of making their point. Messed up.

Why do so many people hate hunters? Like there are people that cheer the mauling of their neighbors or little league coach on here, because they posed next to a dead animal.

I don't even eat a lot of meat or anything. I just don't understand people getting so angry about shooting wild animals. I'm not a big fan of hunting, but I can never get that angry about legal hunting.

Animals aren't more important than humans. Then you see the animal people who dehumanize homeless people as a means of making their point. Messed up.

Because some people are idiots?

cajunator

Banned

hunting means I get to eat venison stew and roasted duck. hunting is GOOD.

That's false. I'll gladly save any animal before anyone in Pats GAF.

Furyous

TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW!

That's the chant defensive players on the roster bubble make when it's time to perform. It's a ritual that inspires confidence in their ability.

This Tebow signing is the best news of the day. Is too late to get the Eagles on Hard Knocks? Tebow's had plenty of time off to work on his mechanics and weaknesses. I expect a brand new Tebow at the start of Eagles training camp. If Chip turns Tebow into a competent starting QB/average backup then he deserves a place on the Mount Rushmore of coaches right next to John Fox for the 3:16 game.

Johnny Manziel is back and ready to hold the shit out of dat clipboard. Farmer draft a QB and stud wide receiver, plz.

I consider everyone who isnt a Patriot fan a commie, terrorist and heathen.

Did you just call our Commander and Chief President Barack Obama a commie and terrorist? Well then that's treason buddy I'm going to be on the line with 911 any minute now. Enjoy your cell buddy!

#OnlySnitchForGata
#NoSnitchEveryoneElse

Animals rule and it sucks to see species die out for essentially no reason (one species just went extinct a week or two ago because people wanted the ivory from its horn for example). Fuck hunters.

Top Bottom