• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Fox318

Did you just call our Commander and Chief President Barack Obama a commie and terrorist? Well then that's treason buddy I'm going to be on the line with 911 any minute now. Enjoy your cell buddy!

#OnlySnitchForGata
#NoSnitchEveryoneElse

I hope for our nation's sake he isn't watching the bears suck everytime they play.

9oFLA9R.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm not advocating for the Jets.

I just don't want to see the Steelers lay down because their coach is too busy trying to set up motivational speaking gigs instead of coaching.

*pats head*

Don't worry, in another 20 or 30 years, the Jets will move out of Jersey and maybe get some decent leadership.

This shitshow detour was started by Eagles fans who root for a team that just picked up Tim Tebow in the year 2015 and haven't won one SB. Fuck outta here.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Serious, not a joke, real talk for a moment. Tim Tebow is an awful QB. He's likely still better than Geno Smith and DEFINITELY a better NFL QB than Johnny Football because at least Tebow takes it seriously and made a commitment to getting better.

Fox318

Serious, not a joke, real talk for a moment. Tim Tebow is an awful QB. He's likely still better than Geno Smith and DEFINITELY a better NFL QB than Johnny Football because at least Tebow takes it seriously and made a commitment to getting better.

Are you saying that doing coke off of every woman in sight and wearing a cammelbak full of beer isn't taking it seriously?

If we're going by the "is better than Geno" metric, everybody in NFLGAF should be starting, Gata should be the defending Super Bowl champ, and Bread and Dutch should be in the Hall of Fame and they aren't even retired yet

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If we're going by the "is better than Geno" metric, everybody in NFLGAF should be starting, Gata should be the defending Super Bowl champ, and Bread and Dutch should be in the Hall of Fame and they aren't even retired yet

TT might be the fourth best Eagles QB, I'm just saying that in all the jokes he's not the worst QB in the league and in fact better than a couple of likely starters.

zychi

Banned
Even noodle arm Peyton and Schaub have better arms then our savior. But Tebow will get the hopes up for those evil Philly fans and then crush them when he is cut during the preseason.

In Tebow we Trust

Top Bottom