• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Wynnebeck

Banned
...who's going to win the north then?

Vikings%20Saints%20Football-1.jpg

Go Vike Bike!

Bears schedule.

Week 1. Sept 13 vs. Packers at noon (Fox)
Week 2. Sept. 20 vs. Cardinals at noon (Fox)
Week 3. Sept. 27 at Seahawks at 3:25 p.m. (CBS)
Week 4. Oct. 4 vs. Raiders at noon (CBS)
Week 5. Oct. 11 at Chiefs at noon (Fox)
Week 6. Oct. 18 at Lions at noon (Fox)
Week 7. Bye
Week 8. Nov. 1 vs. Vikings at noon (Fox)
Week 9. Nov. 9 at Chargers at 7:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Week 10. Nov. 15 at Rams at noon (Fox)
Week 11. Nov. 22 vs. Broncos at noon (CBS)
Week 12. Nov. 26 at Packers at 7:30 p.m. (NBC)
Week 13. Dec. 6 vs. 49ers at noon (Fox)
Week 14. Dec. 13 vs. Redskins at noon (Fox)
Week 15. Dec. 20 at Vikings at noon (Fox)
Week 16: Dec. 27 at Buccaneers at noon (Fox)
Week 17. Jan. 3 vs. Lions at noon (fox)

Looks like a 5-11 season to me.

iDsABQqkAzX4H.gif

minx

Bears schedule.

Week 1. Sept 13 vs. Packers at noon (Fox)
Week 2. Sept. 20 vs. Cardinals at noon (Fox)
Week 3. Sept. 27 at Seahawks at 3:25 p.m. (CBS)
Week 4. Oct. 4 vs. Raiders at noon (CBS)
Week 5. Oct. 11 at Chiefs at noon (Fox)
Week 6. Oct. 18 at Lions at noon (Fox)
Week 7. Bye
Week 8. Nov. 1 vs. Vikings at noon (Fox)
Week 9. Nov. 9 at Chargers at 7:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Week 10. Nov. 15 at Rams at noon (Fox)
Week 11. Nov. 22 vs. Broncos at noon (CBS)
Week 12. Nov. 26 at Packers at 7:30 p.m. (NBC)
Week 13. Dec. 6 vs. 49ers at noon (Fox)
Week 14. Dec. 13 vs. Redskins at noon (Fox)
Week 15. Dec. 20 at Vikings at noon (Fox)
Week 16: Dec. 27 at Buccaneers at noon (Fox)
Week 17. Jan. 3 vs. Lions at noon (fox)

Looks like a 5-11 season to me.

5-11 sounds about right. Hopefully they bench Cutler at some point so we can tank and lose games against the 49ers, Redskins, and Bucs.I would say 8-8 at best. We could beat the Lions at home as they are worse this year than last. Maybe W against Cheifs and Rams other than that the rest should be guaranteed losses.

Syrinx

Thinking Bucs will have a 6-10 kinda season. Kinda like Carolina in Cam's rookie season, Winston will energize us a bit but he'll struggle at points, and he won't be able to mask suck.

If the Bucs want better than that, go fucking get it. I'm done with optimism and hope with these shits.

cajunator

Banned
Thinking Bucs will have a 6-10 kinda season. Kinda like Carolina in Cam's rookie season, Winston will energize us a bit but he'll struggle at points, and he won't be able to mask suck.

If the Bucs want better than that, go fucking get it. I'm done with optimism and hope with these shits.

*huggles

Go Vike Bike!

While optimism is great, keeping your head out of the clouds is better.

1: Packers
2:Vikings
3:Lions
4: Bears

Lions and Vikings are changeable depending on which team starts more on fire and stays consistent. That Lion schedule is brutal however so I could see them starting slow and then shitting the bed the final few weeks.

effzee

Lots of chatter now about the Eagles being involved in a 3-way trade to move up for Mariota. There was that one I posted earlier involving the Chargers and Titans, which has been making the rounds of the sports blogosphere, although I can't find a source. And now Florio is positing a deal with the Browns and some unnamed third team in the top 5. Meanwhile, Jimmy Kempski, a beat writer who I trust, still insists the Eagles are going to make a big push for Mariota and puts it at a 50% chance of happening.

Next Thursday just needs to get here already so we can put an end to this madness, and I can either get excited about Mariota or resign myself to Bradford.

Kempski used to be a lot more sold on it.

I just dont see it happening. Far too many teams further up than the Eagles who also need a QB. Titans, Jets, Bears, Washington football team, Rams (maybe), Browns, Texans, Saints (maybe), and Browns again.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Except Jim Schwartz is not our Head Coach and we have Jim Caldwell as our HC and Teryl Austin as our DC.

That and our team is much more talented and we have a Matthew Stafford poised to hit his prime and an offense with legit #2 and #3 receivers. Remember our #2 recievers from 2012? Kris Durham.

Are we supposed to be scared of AFC West teams now? Our 2011 playoff season we played AFC West teams.

I think you can change the L to Seattle with one of Minnesota games but I see us starting 6-1, 5-2 at worst, and that's great considering we'll be playing mostly on the road.

Sorry but old man Peyton Manning and the Arizona Cardinals don't scare me. We'll see how we draft but this offense should be dropping 30 points a game this year. No excuses.

Peyton Manning in November/December with old man arm wouldn't scare me.

Peyton Manning in September does. I'm with Phoenix--I see anywhere from 7-9 to 9-7. Teryl Austin brings me hope while Joe Lombardi crushes my dreams.

6-1 to start the season? Kas, if they start 5-2 with that schedule I'll be as positive as you are for the entire year. I'll even let you pick a Stafford avatar for me.

Top Bottom