• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

MRSA

Banned
No, it was that she was pregnant, it was his, and he was bragging about how she was gonna tell some poor teenage schmuck that the baby was his.

She got knocked up, sued him for child support, courts did a paternity test and it wasn't his. Doesn't change the fact that a 30 year old was bangin a minor.

I too am guilty of banging a 17 year old when I was 18, I was one day older than her.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Antonio Brown ‏@AntonioBrown84 7m7 minutes ago

Just enjoying my new born Ali can not wait to get back with my teammates !

Could this controversy be completely attributed to the media?!

jbug617

Banned

bionic77

Could this controversy be completely attributed to the media?!
You motherfucker.

Are you intentionally questioning the good name of that scumbag and liar Mike Florio?

Because if you are I won't stand for such a thing! Bring your dueling gloves and revolver and meet me at the back of GAF in 15 minutes.

Bread

Banned
Why would you want to eat dags

DA7Isua.gif

Everything I can find says Winston told the police he just forgot to pay. Is his story now that he was given stolen property from an employee and then lied to police about it? Idiot

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Winston covered for his hard working supermarket homie for months and is getting grief for it. Sad times. I consider this an important factor in drafting someone who won't rat out the shit-tier Bucs front office.

manfestival

Well since the lightning are tanking their post season thanks to ben bishop being MEH

I guess this gives me more time to focus on getting money so I can buy my winston jersey

Everything I can find says Winston told the police he just forgot to pay. Is his story now that he was given stolen property from an employee and then lied to police about it? Idiot

Surprised it doesn't get brought up more often that he changed his story about the Kinsman accusation, first it was that he never even had sex with her, then when the DNA proved otherwise, it changed to being consensual.

Not sure why Browns gaf is complaing about the schedule. We knew what fucking teams we were playing a long time ago.

If anything the schedule lends it self to us a bit

• 3 of the first teams we play pick in the top 10
• Bye right before our Monday night football game, and we have 15 days off before it.
Nov 15 we play steelers, then 15 days later we have Ravens at home.
• 4 of the last 6 games are home games
• i think we can atleast split in the Divison

It's not like we're a straight terrible team that can't make games competive. We just need some decent qb play. We won 7 with Hoyer and not like he played amazing last season. The O is based on the run and we should have a healthy online this season. We have to stop the run for once this year though, and need to get off to a hot start in those first 3 games..... At least 2-1. I think McCown can atleast give us what Hoyer did last year, if not better. He had a terrible line in Tampa. We defiently need to add more to the qb room via the draft though (if the price is right I say add mariota) . I'm not saying we'll be world beaters but no reason to say we'll win 3-4 games tops.

Maybe it's my inner Kas speaking right now, but alittle birdie told me " prosperity is back in the Cleve
NH9gE7v.gif
"

Also
Todd Gurley - RB - Player

Yahoo! Sports' Charles Robinson reports the "word on the street" is Georgia RB Todd Gurley will be a top-10 pick.

Specifically, Robinson expects Gurley to be picked in the 6-10 range. The Jets and Falcons at Nos. 6 and 8, respectively, would seem to be the most logical fits in that range, as ESPN's Todd McShay's most-recent mock draft released on Wednesday has the Jets taking Gurley at No. 6. Gurley reportedly received "two thumbs up" at his medical recheck in Indianapolis, adding more fuel to Gurley's already piping-hot draft stock. He's a lock to come off the board on Day 1.
Source: Charles Robinson on Twitter
Apr 22 - 10:38 AM

rando14

Not sure why Browns gaf is complaing about the schedule. We knew what fucking teams we were playing a long time ago.

If anything the schedule lends it self to us a bit

• 3 of the first teams we play pick in the top 10
• Bye right before our Monday night football game, and we have 15 days off before it.
Nov 15 we play steelers, then 15 days later we have Ravens at home.
• 4 of the last 6 games are home games
• i think we can atleast split in the Divison

It's not like we're a straight terrible team that can't make games competive. We just need some decent qb play. We won 7 with Hoyer and not like he played amazing last season. The O is based on the run and we should have a healthy online this season. We have to stop the run for once this year though, and need to get off to a hot start in those first 3 games..... At least 2-1. I think McCown can atleast give us what Hoyer did last year, if not better. He had a terrible line in Tampa. We defiently need to add more to the qb room via the draft though (if the price is right I say add mariota) . I'm not saying we'll be world beaters but no reason to say we'll win 3-4 games tops.

Maybe it's my inner Kas speaking right now, but alittle birdie told me " prosperity is back in the Cleve
NH9gE7v.gif
"

Also

Dam BG is so focused on fighting CTown disrespect he copied and pasted legit bullet points into his post...

MRSA

Banned
If Williams is there at #4 Raiders will grab him or trade back and grab White or Parker.

Maybe the Falcons will move up for Williams, they need an entire reconstruction on their defense. Dan Quinn worked with him at SC.

I can't see Gurley going in the top 10 at all. Probably not even first round.

Also, McShay mocked Landon Collins to the Eagles so it makes me think he didn't even put effort into this.

cdyhybrid

If Williams is there at #4 Raiders will grab him or trade back and grab White or Parker.

Maybe the Falcons will move up for Williams, they need an entire reconstruction on their defense. Dan Quinn worked with him at SC.

Dan Quinn had been with the Hawks since 2009 other than one year at Florida.

Top Bottom