• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Man I am so damn bored at work this week. I hate when you get to the point where the new exciting project you were happy to work on becomes a drudgery. Hopefully after I am finished this module it will become fun again.

Sanjuro

I must have gone too far if this post disgusts eznark.

I change my vote.

Its all roses and sunshines college graduates just like your commencement speaker will surely point out to you! As awesome as college was it only gets better from here on out!

I got real paychecks for a long time. I look at it as I took a long college vacation.

MechDX

Bengals announced they signed HC Marvin Lewis to a one-year contract extension, running through the 2016 season.--Schefter

Congrats NOODLE.

Leaving college is always a sad time.

Everyone is excited at moving onto bigger and better things, but that shit ain't going to happen for most of you. This was likely the best time of your life.

This small minded, negative, pussy shit is why you are a small time lawyer.

Should have followed your dream to become a dancer.

@ Jets - L
vs Titans - W
vs Raiders - W
@ Chargers - L
@ Ravens - L
vs Broncos - L
@ Rams - L
vs Cardinals - L
@ Bengals - L
@ Steelers - L
vs Ravens - L
vs Bengals - W
vs 49ers - L
@ Seahawks - L
@ Chiefs - L
vs Steelers - L

And I'm being positive.

College fucking sucked. Glad I'm done in 2 weeks. Tired of being stressed every single day and night and not having weekends because I'm always assigned a bunch of bullshit to do. A 9-5 will be a dream compared to this. I guess that's not the case though if you're an idiot and pick a career where your work is always following you home.

JNA

Banned
@ Jets - L
vs Titans - W
vs Raiders - W
@ Chargers - L
@ Ravens - L
vs Broncos - L
@ Rams - L
vs Cardinals - L
@ Bengals - L
@ Steelers - L
vs Ravens - L
vs Bengals - W
vs 49ers - L
@ Seahawks - L
@ Chiefs - L
vs Steelers - L

And I'm being positive.

You don't think they can beat the 49ers at home?

Those are words. 0_0

What module you working on may I ask?

I'm working on a new web-based client for our Advanced Search module of our software. It's got a ridiculous amount of fields and data points, well over a hundred of them, each of which needs to be displayed, populated, and validated upon submission. It's fine when you're doing like 10-20 fields, but when you get to the 100+ range it just become tedium.

You could become a garbage man.

There is something appealing about hanging off the back of a smelly truck working my muscles to exhaustion every day.

rando14

High school was great, undergrad was even MORE great, and med school is even MORE awesome!! Life's only getting better here in Randoville!!

There is something appealing about hanging off the back of a smelly truck working my muscles to exhaustion every day.

OMG So disrespectful to Jak and its only Wednesday!! ;_;

JNA

Banned
I don't think we can beat anyone, anywhere. But I had to throw in a couple of wins in there.

You need MORE positivity my friend! :D

I'm working on a new web-based client for our Advanced Search module of our software. It's got a ridiculous amount of fields and data points, well over a hundred of them, each of which needs to be displayed, populated, and validated upon submission. It's fine when you're doing like 10-20 fields, but when you get to the 100+ range it just become tedium.

Sounds exciting. Hope it works out!

I know an old high school friend sort to speak that works as a garbage man now.

Not...worth it. At all...

Honestly I don't even pay much attention to whether it's home or away, Miami fans suck anyway so it's not like there is much of a home field advantage. There will probably be more Dolphins jerseys at the London game than a typical Dolphins home game, haha.

If you are a local fan I apologize!

I'll be at the San Diego game! My first Dolphins game, shame its until dec 20th, when we'll be out of the playoff hunt and playing to worsen our draft spot :( At least I'll enjoy knowing it'll be philbins last few games.

bionic77

This small minded, negative, pussy shit is why you are a small time lawyer.

Should have followed your dream to become a dancer.
No matter how low I go, now matter how much I fail at anything I attempt, I can always take consolation that I was not a complete failure of a person because I never did something as evil and vile as being a Pats fan. As the wise Dom Toretto once said, "The most important thing in life is always family". I have a loving wife and two great kids. Your brother is Gata and your father is Bill Belicheat.

Now tell me who is losing?

No matter how low I go, now matter how much I fail at anything I attempt, I can always take consolation that I was not a complete failure of a person because I never did something as evil and vile as being a Pats fan. As the wise Dom Toretto once said, "The most important thing in life is always family". I have a loving wife and two great kids. Your brother is Gata and your father is Bill Belicheat.

Now tell me who is losing?

You're the expert in failure, you tell me, baby.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It's one day later and the Browns still have a Monday night game this year!

IT CAN'T BE TAKEN BACK NOW!

Wooooooooooooooo!!!

I'm glad that all of you will get to experience the Browns twice this year. :3

Gobias

Banned
Was he the vikebike fan who did something screwed up to a teen?

"Hey guys good news! That 16 year old girl I fucked isn't pregnant!"

Browns fans were always too positive during the offseason only to get fucked by their team in the regular season. Let's change it up.

I'm never positive during the offseaon. The only time I've been positive is the first half of last year and under Derek Anderson. Eternal sadness.

Konka

Banned
"Hey guys good news! That 16 year old girl I fucked isn't pregnant!"

I'm never positive during the offseaon. The only time I've been positive is the first half of last year and under Derek Anderson. Eternal sadness.

Hold on now, if I remember correctly, she was pregnant. He just wasn't the father.

I think the Browns win both of their primetime games this year. May Tebow be with them.

*PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKES

:jnc

No, it was that she was pregnant, it was his, and he was bragging about how she was gonna tell some poor teenage schmuck that the baby was his.

"

Well in general, though. Next year was always the year of the turnaround. Not this time. This time it's gonna be the year of going backwards.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

lmao

That sounds like torture.

Top Bottom