• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Perry always seemed like a player's coach, which is fine, but when the cameras were on him, you hardly saw him closely talking to players, going over plays and so on. Instead he is chest bumping and saying "Keep your head up!". Guys like Deon Grant were huge for him. Whereas for Spags, you always see him kneeling down, going over plays (both positive and negative), talking to them, etc. That's not to say the defense will be extraordinarily better, but I can't fathom how it can any worse.

Eh, you have to take these comments with a grain of salt. Players and coaches can't get shit on fast enough once they leave.

Not enough anime in here.

Here have someone eating Bread.
tumblr_nmwxfkZYxO1t33d6lo1_500.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Class move by Dwayne Bowe.

Former Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe returned to Kansas City this week for a funeral for one of the team's biggest fans.

Bowe, who was released by the Chiefs last month and later signed with the Cleveland Browns, had a habit of kissing the woman, Betty Johnson of Independence, Missouri, at every game at Arrowhead Stadium, according to a report on the website of Kansas City TV station KCTV. She died April 16 at age 86.

Bowe spoke at the memorial service and sent a flower wreath.

"You might have thought [you] were the Chiefs' No. 1 fan, but in so many ways, we were yours,'' Bowe wrote on the wreath. "Thanks for making Arrowhead feel like home to me. I will continue to play my heart out for you. Kisses to you my special angel."

Top Bottom