• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

JABEE

I like Milch. I don't know why Pats GAF hates me. I hope Dutch doesn't resent me. I'm just spreading the good word and having fun.

RBH

How did the Italian chef die?

He pasta way.
NH9gE7v.gif

jakncoke

Banned
"Panthers stripped of 1995 second round pick, 1995 sixth round pick for talking to Pittsburgh Steelers defensive coordinator Dom Capers about the Panthers' head-coaching job"

rekt

I like Milch. I don't know why Pats GAF hates me. I hope Dutch doesn't resent me. I'm just spreading the good word and having fun.

I love you man, and as my future business partner, I trust you, even though you tend to go a bit crazy with the Pats stuff, but you'll get over it.

And can confirm Jon doesn't hate you either, he just messing with you man (most of the time).

Also, can confirm Jon his ban is requested. He'll be back before you know it.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I ran the draft simulator again, and these are the picks that I'd really like to see come to fruition:

1: R1P22
OT ANDRUS PEAT
STANFORD
2: R2P24
DE NATE ORCHARD
UTAH
3: R3P23
CB SENQUEZ GOLSON
OLE MISS
4: R4P22
CB DORAN GRANT
OHIO STATE
5: R5P24
OLB MAX VALLES
VIRGINIA

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The last 4 games of last season the NFC Norths two elite QBs dueled for supremacy.

Matthew Stafford would throw for 85/142, 924 Yards, 7 TDs, 2 INTs. Aaron Rodgers would throw for 89/140, 1056 Yards, 6 TDs, 2 INTs.

Both QBs for finish the season 3-1 and both would lead their teams to an 11-5 record and a NFC playoff berth.

Top Bottom