• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

cdyhybrid

A RB with one knee at #6 overall. You certainly are a smart one, McShay.

What happened? The paid mod support is really the only new thing that has happened lately, so i'm assuming that.

That would be it. Killing one of the best modding communities out there. Of course, this will just turn into all the shit mods being pay-to-play and all the good ones going underground, but hey.

See above.

zychi

Banned
Is Mel Kiper going to get pissed when a team doesn't follow his draft board?
My favorite was posted here before. He was adament that a team wasn't going to pick a running back(maybe dalals and emmitt?) and he threw a fit on camera when he was wrong. Whoever did the draft with he and berman at the time just ripped on him right after the pick came in. It was fucking hilarious

cdyhybrid

My favorite was posted here before. He was adament that a team wasn't going to pick a running back(maybe dalals and emmitt?) and he threw a fit on camera when he was wrong. Whoever did the draft with he and berman at the time just ripped on him right after the pick came in. It was fucking hilarious

Didn't Gruden bust his balls a few times a few years back?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Matthew Stafford visited the Detroit Lions Academy today "to talk about the importance of recycling and how Repreve turns recycled bottles into clothing on Earth Day."

tempIMG_9991--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

No need for social media to get the message out.

http://m.detroitlions.com/s/30846/183?guid=f02e76ec-8ce5-4fa8-a171-cedfb55d6334

You are right, Beasley at 4 would be a nightmare. The Raiders take one of Williams or Cooper at 4, anything else besides a trade down would be a mistake

Oh no, a double digit sack guy at 4, the horror.

Even if you don't like Beasley, the rest of that draft class is pure sex and will of course not happen but it's fun to dream. Feel free to make your own.

Staying at a cabin in the mountains for the weekend and we've already seen four bears including one who was sticking his paws in between the railing on the deck. Nice knowing you guys.

Top Bottom