• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Just put a banner over the door that says "NFL Playoffs" and you'll never see them again.

V53uvHF.gif

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Just booked my first trip to Green Bay. Going for the MNF game against the Chiefs. This has been about 20 years in the making and I couldn't be happier right now!

cdyhybrid

One of my favorite game franchises died tonight. Thank goodness I bought beer after work.

I can't believe we've gotten to a point where Activision-Blizzard have turned into the lesser evil.

cdyhybrid

What are you talking about right now

Valve and Bethesda have opened the door to only allowing pay-to-play modding for Elder Scrolls games, and they now have a financial incentive to do so. This is a problem because Elder Scrolls games are often released in bug-riddled, unfinished states because Bethesda is terrible at their job.

Previously, this was mitigated by the modding community, who would fix these problems (as a hobby) much quicker and more effectively than Bethesda would. Now, Valve and Bethesda have essentially changed things so that we may end up having to pay to fix an unfinished game we already paid for.

zychi

Banned
Valve and Bethesda have opened the door to only allowing pay-to-play modding for Elder Scrolls games, and they now have a financial incentive to do so. This is a problem because Elder Scrolls games are often released in bug-riddled, unfinished states because Bethesda is terrible at their job.

Previously, this was mitigated by the modding community, who would fix these problems (as a hobby) much quicker and more effectively than Bethesda would. Now, Valve and Bethesda have essentially changed things so that we may end up having to pay to fix an unfinished game we already paid for.
And it means fallout 4 will be a bigger mess than halo mcc or acu and modders will be charging to fix it. In ten years when everyone is wondering why gaming crashed again. We can point at the two half ass systems released, valve becoming greedy, and idiots who still preorder games that have no reason to be backed (halo 5 for example)

I see.

I play on consoles though.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Bethesda will still fix their games for free though? I mean especially considering that the console market is where they make half their money at least.

Also people can still release free content so I wouldn't assume everything will be behind a paywall of some kind.

Top Bottom