• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

MechDX

tuck febow

iE7HxBzGuJRKV.gif

Brofist!

Jarnet87

Eagles, Browns, Titans, Mariota

Eagles get Marcus Mariota

Browns get Sam Bradford and the 20th Pick

Titans get the 12th pick, 19th pick, and a 2016 First Round Pick from the Eagles

The Eagles keep their 2016 2nd Round Pick, because Bradford won't get a chance to start for the Eagles.

Bradford has yet to be approached about an extension by the Eagles.

Mariota Trade Summary

Philadelphia Eagles Perspective:

The Eagles Give Up Nick Foles, the 20th overall pick, a 2015 4th Round Pick, and a 2016 1st round pick

The Eagles Get Marcus Mariota and a 2015 5th Round Pick

it's sad that people who value Sam Bradford still have jobs in the NFL.

Cleve Destiny turned out to be a tremendous fraud.

Johnny Boy's just now getting out of rehab
Kevin Love's motherfucking arm got removed from his body
The Indians are terrible
Still located in Cleveland

I'm guessing the story is that Sony got the marketing deal with Activision for BLOPS3, otherwise people wouldn't be giving a shit right? They've been with MS for the longest.

Still, any ammunition for these poor peasants to vindicate why their emotional investment in a box made by a company that gives not the slightest hint of a fuck about them is rational and valid sends Gaming Side in a tizzy.

MechDX

I'm guessing the story is that Sony got the marketing deal with Activision for BLOPS3, otherwise people wouldn't be giving a shit right? They've been with MS for the longest.

Still, any ammunition for these poor peasants to vindicate why their emotional investment in a box made by a company that gives not the slightest hint of a fuck about them is rational and valid sends Gaming Side in a tizzy.

Ill bitch about the damn game. So sick of the parkour and exosuits bullshit! Made CoD:AW unplayable for me. So now they add more to BLOPS 2? Great so "elite gamers" can snipe while jumping off a wall, getting no scope headshots so they can get hits on their You Tube channel.

Give me just an old fashioned FPS where every gun has strengths and weaknesses and you can play how you want to play.

Yeah that trailer was not a good look.

It looks like they combined Advanced Warfare and Titanfall, threw in some new (bad) character/art/gun designs and said fuck it, we're done.

Treyarch should now be leading COD development, not piggybacking off of what IW/Sledgehammer is doing.

But, the futuristic shooter bubble will pop soon when the market gets oversaturated. People got tired of WW2, they got tired of modern-day shooters, they'll get tired of futuristic shooters too.

We'll be playing COD:Civil War soon.

MechDX

My opinions of SOCOM are well known here but I am seriously not trying to start shit. You know as well as I do that this is what will more than likely happen. This is a copycat business

If for some reason it didn't happen I would happily buy a PS4 and play it with Greg just to get him in an elevator, make a couple jokes then shoot him in the head.

BG come get your dudes mang.

They're all retaliating for the Love injury, but retaliating on the wrong dude. They should be going after the goofy looking white motherfucker with the busted eye instead of the black dude with dreads.

I made a drink with soda water, white rum, cherry and orange bitters, and a couple sugar cubes. Its basically a clear old fashioned.

Tastes pretty good.

Day drinking is fun, I get why so many of you are alcoholics.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I made a drink with soda water, white rum, cherry and orange bitters, and a couple sugar cubes. Its basically a clear old fashioned.

Tastes pretty good.

It starts here, it ends with you lapping up antifreeze from the puddle accumulating under his 95 Oldsmobile at 5 a.m.

So I've heard.

Jarnet87

Tastes pretty good.

Day drinking > night drinking.

Doing anything in the day > night

Top Bottom