• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Ok I used to feel bad for Cleveland fans but some of them are disgracing themselves over this JR Smith thing.

The dude punched another guy on the court. He should not play again this season. And (some) Cavs fans are trying to minimize it or blame it on the guy that got punched in the face.

Sorry Cleveland looks like you deserved it all along!

The NBA doesn't have a 'rest of the season' ban for punching someone on the court.

bionic77

The NBA doesn't have a 'rest of the season' ban for punching someone on the court.
The commish banned an old senile racist for saying some dumb shit to his whore for the day.

He is not going to ban Smith for the rest of the playoffs, but the guy should be out until he cleans up his act. He did not even show any remorse and his explanation was laughable.

The commish banned an old senile racist for saying some dumb shit to his whore for the day.

He is not going to ban Smith for the rest of the playoffs, but the guy should be out until he cleans up his act. He did not even show any remorse and his explanation was laughable.

Minimizing a racist statement by an owner in a predominantly black league... is that better or worse than minimizing a punch by a player in an already chippy elimination playoff game?

jbug617

Banned

bionic77

Minimizing a racist statement by an owner in a predominantly black league... is that better or worse than minimizing a punch by a player in an already chippy elimination playoff game?
:lol

Nice attempt at trying to bait me to defend Sterling (I will do that at another time when me and Eznark have time to team up).

While the game was chippy you can't punch someone in a basketball game. And Smith is a complete fucking headcase. He is a disgrace to the league and continues to do the same dumb shit. He should not be allowed to come back until he apologizes and shows he has changed, but at the very least he should be out 5 games. Obviously what I want is not going to happen, but it would be bullshit if he got a 1 game suspension for punching someone. Players have gotten more than that for coming off the bench. The NBA has ZERO tolerance for fighting because of the Rudy T incident.

cdyhybrid

It was more like a lifetime achievement award for racism.

His housing segregation shit was leagues worse than what he said to his sidepiece.

bionic77

It was more like a lifetime achievement award for racism.

His housing segregation shit was leagues worse than what he said to his sidepiece.
Yeah he was an embarrassment to the league and the human race for a long time.

This just gave the league the cover they needed to get him the fuck out.

Wes

venison crêpe
Ok I used to feel bad for Cleveland fans but some of them are disgracing themselves over this JR Smith thing.

The dude punched another guy on the court. He should not play again this season. And (some) Cavs fans are trying to minimize it or blame it on the guy that got punched in the face.

What about us Browns fans who don't follow the Cavs?

ampere

I can't believe bionic is standing up for a Boston team here... aren't you a Lakers fan? smh

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
What about us Browns fans who don't follow the Cavs?

Of course Browns fans wouldn't follow the one moderately successful part of Cleveland. If they had that type of wherewithall, they'd throw themselves into the lake or move to somewhere nicer, like southeastern Libya.

:lol

Nice attempt at trying to bait me to defend Sterling (I will do that at another time when me and Eznark have time to team up).

While the game was chippy you can't punch someone in a basketball game. And Smith is a complete fucking headcase. He is a disgrace to the league and continues to do the same dumb shit. He should not be allowed to come back until he apologizes and shows he has changed, but at the very least he should be out 5 games. Obviously what I want is not going to happen, but it would be bullshit if he got a 1 game suspension for punching someone. Players have gotten more than that for coming off the bench. The NBA has ZERO tolerance for fighting because of the Rudy T incident.

Boston's whole strategy to beat the Cavs was to make it not a basketball game. The punch looked bad, but that was pretty much game 4 in a nutshell. I still agree he should get multiple games.

bionic77

I can't believe bionic is standing up for a Boston team here... aren't you a Lakers fan? smh
I never once said anything positive about Boston or the Celtics.

Fuck that franchise forever. Special fuck yous to that fat fuck faker Paul Pierce and the soon to be bench player Rajon Rondo. Also fuck the psycho Garnet. That bitch ass bitch Ray Allen. And a double fuck you to that thug Kendrick Perkins. He has been in the league for like 9 years now and I am waiting for him to make a single basketball play. That includes walking or running like a normal human being (it is too much to expect that dumb bitch to catch, dribble or shoot the ball).

I was just disappointed that anyone could defend JR.

I did not run to the internet to defend Bynum when he was trying to hurt people (and that has nothing to do with the fact I always thought he was a worthless bum).

bionic77

Paul Pierce is a fat, slower, less talented and successful Kobe.

Injustice that he has a ring and T-Mac does not :'(
Spin we were bros before but you just crossed the fucking line.

I could overlook the cooking.

In fact I can overlook a lot, but not this.

Take it back and take some cooking classes otherwise consider our friendship over.

I'm starting to get more and more interested in Nelson Agholor as I continue to see him linked to the Patriots. He really does seem like an absolute perfect fit for the offense, able to play inside and outside seamlessly. I'd feel good about the offense with the passcatchers being Edelman, LaFell, Agholor, and Amendola, with the theoretical potential of Dobson, Boyce, and Tyms, along with Gronk, Scott Chandler, and Tim Wright.

I had thought it would be foolish to go with anything other than guard, cornerback, or defensive tackle at #32 (save for my Gurley fetish), but Agholor might be worth the reach.
Pats won the Super Bowl with Edelman Amendola and Lafell. You honestly think they're drafting a wide receiver in the first?

bionic77

Pats won the Super Bowl with Edelman Amendola and Lafell. You honestly think they're drafting a wide receiver in the first?
The Pats have found a way to cheat the NFL system (by actually cheating).

They don't need a star qb, running back, receivers or pass rusher.

Kudos, you cunty cheating fucks.

Take it back and take some cooking classes otherwise consider our friendship over.

What if spin becomes an Oil Tycoon, then will you take him back (assuming he pays for your kids College since Rando has gone into a GoT induced coma)?

Colasante

I think it's possible, though probably not likely. Edelman, LaFell, and Amendola are all approaching 30 and Amendola's likely a goner after this season, and their receiver pipeline is fairly barren unless Dobson develops. I wouldn't be surprised.

ampere

Also fuck the psycho Garnet.

I'll concede Garnet is a trash talking psycho, but I like him.

And a double fuck you to that thug Kendrick Perkins. He has been in the league for like 9 years now and I am waiting for him to make a single basketball play. That includes walking or running like a normal human being (it is too much to expect that dumb bitch to catch, dribble or shoot the ball).

Perkins has 1 job. Being 6'10"/270. He doesn't know much about basketball or the rules, just being large and bumping into stuff. Dribbling just isn't something he understands either.

Spinluck

At least I didn't say Magic.

But it is true friend. The faking aside just look at the way that fat fuck used to play.

Does his style of play not resemble Kobe's if he was less talented, fat and out of shape, slow and less athletic, and far more unlikeable?

I would actually be surprised if any Celtic fans got enjoyment out of watching him play for extended periods of time.

squicken

Rams picked up the option on Brockers but not Barron. They like Barron but $7.5m for a box safety is too much. I'm sure they'll try and get an extension done

Extending Brockers means that like their 5 highest paid players are defensive linemen

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
NFLGAF, did you hear about the scarecrow that won a lifetime achievement award?

He was outstanding in his field.

NH9gE7v.gif

Top Bottom