• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

I'm not a snitch per say, I am just watching this threads members pay the price for my denial according to Big AT

So why are you not using your powers for good and getting rid of all the dirty chowder eating pat fans? Once they are gone Kas will turn heel and denounce Stafford, while Kave will exit his shame circle.

MechDX

So why are you not using your powers for good and getting rid of all the dirty chowder eating pat fans? Once they are gone Kas will turn heel and denounce Stafford, while Kave will exit his shame circle.

Kave and Chris are the only two safe from my curse. Only two that agree I was right in my pick. Sorry :(

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 12m12 minutes ago

On this day 3 years ago in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft

70th pick - Jaguars punter Bryan Anger

75th pick - Seahawks QB Russell Wilson

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Why would I denounce Stafford? I'm a Detroit Lions fan first and foremost and Matthew Stafford is the best chance we've had at a Superbowl by default because he's the only franchise QB we've ever had.

I'm giving Stafford another good 3 seasons before I think we start looking for a QB. The ultimate goal is to win a Superbowl. If Stafford can't get it done in the next 3 years then I think we start looking for a replacement (and I do believe we can win a Superbowl with this current roster).

Plus Stafford isn't really a guy you can root against unless you're a Packers fan that knows subconsciously he's a threat to Packers NFC North dominance but can't admit it because of instilled superiority complex.

Stafford does everything by the books, works hard, is a family man and would rather do public service work than sit sideline at a meaningless Eastern Conference playoff basketball game.

TomTam

Banned
Why would I denounce Stafford? I'm a Detroit Lions fan first and foremost and Matthew Stafford is the best chance we've had at a Superbowl by default because he's the only franchise QB we've ever had.

I'm giving Stafford another good 3 seasons before I think we start looking for a QB. The ultimate goal is to win a Superbowl. If Stafford can't get it done in the next 3 years then I think we start looking for a replacement.

Plus Stafford isn't really a guy you can root against unless you're a Packers fan that knows subconsciously he's a threat to Packers NFC North dominance but can't admit it because of instilled superiority complex.

Stafford does everything by the books, works hard, family man and would rather do public service work than sit sideline at a Eastern Conference playoff basketball game.

Unless fat people offend you. Then you can easily root against him.

Jarnet87

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 12m12 minutes ago

On this day 3 years ago in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft

70th pick - Jaguars punter Bryan Anger

75th pick - Seahawks QB Russell Wilson

Kind of silly. The Jags had just drafted a QB a year earlier with the 10th pick. Sure Blaine Gabbert was terrible and in hindsight it was evident he was going to suck after a handful of games, but who abandons ship on a high first round QB after just one year. can't think of any names that come to mind. EJ Manuel only has a seasons worth of games but he was the starter for both 2013 and 2014 and lets be honest he had no business being a first round pick.

cdyhybrid

pce7Sey.png

Yeah, I've got the good sense to stay away from GAF threads dealing with serious societal, emotionally charged issues. People don't know how to act when you put a keyboard and a wall of anonymity in front of them.

GAF's lane for me is getting little tidbits of gaming news, joning on people in funny OT threads, and dealing with you crazy people in the sports OTs. Yall can have the rest of this site.

cdyhybrid

Yeah, I've got the good sense to stay away from GAF threads dealing with serious societal, emotionally charged issues. People don't know how to act when you put a keyboard and a wall of anonymity in front of them.

GAF's lane for me is getting little tidbits of gaming news, joning on people in funny OT threads, and dealing with you crazy people in the sports OTs. Yall can have the rest of this site.

Pretty much the same for me.

Gaming side and anything serious in OT are just wastelands.

cdyhybrid

Valve removing paid Skyrim mods.

Justicia!

I still don't care either way

We won the battle, but not the war. At least having it in from the start of FO4/TES6 (before the modding scene can develop) will solve some of the problems. Trying to dump it on a scene as established as Skyrim's was a disaster.

Top Bottom