• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Back off Browns. We gave you Money Manziel last year,
Unless mariota falls to the 4-6 range, I don't think we'll make a serious attempt. I do think we'll trade around regardless though because we have 10 picks.

Also don't personally think the Eagles will get Mariota though

Colasante

idk. if they can get an elite pass rusher like that I think they pick him

I hope you're right, I'd love for them to add flexibility to their pass rush. Sheard, Ninkovich, Collins, and Hightower can all play DE and LB, Ray could be a great third down rusher, and Jones can kick inside to defensive tackle alongside Easley.

jbug617

Banned
Falcons and Browns could trade up.

@AlbertBreer: Lots of teams looking at idea of moving down, here's one inquiring on trading up: The Falcons. Rivals believe target is an impact defender.

@AlbertBreer:I know @RapSheet mentioned the Browns as another potential team to deal up. Could be a buyer's market with a number of teams trying to bail.

ampere

so what alt are you, mike works is old school mod that im pretty sure predated your join date. also got me nearly banned fucker by doing the do a thing every day thread

A lot of that stuff I heard about after the fact. I joined pretty shortly after finding GAF, didn't lurk too much prior

BigAT

A lot of that stuff I heard about after the fact. I joined pretty shortly after finding GAF, didn't lurk too much prior

giphy.gif

Always funny to me how little care people have in even trying to pretend they aren't alts. Come on guys, a little effort goes a long way.

ampere

http://media.giphy.com/media/11a8FLrVeoLnna/giphy.gif[IMG]

Always funny to me how little care people have in even trying to pretend they aren't alts. Come on guys, a little effort goes a long way.[/QUOTE]

I've been a member longer than you or jak lol

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
gata's alt has been here longer than gata. So gata is the alt??

My mind is blown.

Also paying for mods will make a comeback at some point but it's an idea that must launch with a new game and not an established one.

gata's alt has been here longer than gata. So gata is the alt??

My mind is blown.

Also paying for mods will make a comeback at some point but it's an idea that must launch with a new game and not an established one.

Paying for mods was just a beta test of the system for now. I think its a prelude to stealth dlc.

It's not even stealth. It's "make DLC for us and we'll give you a cut".

No what I mean is they are going to exploit the goodwill of the mod community to buy mods from content creators.

The other thing that will happen is that paid mods will be given HUGE boosts to visibility, snuffing out the people who do it for fun in favor of people who do it for profit.

cdyhybrid

The other thing that will happen is that paid mods will be given HUGE boosts to visibility, snuffing out the people who do it for fun in favor of people who do it for profit.

This was always going to happen no matter what. There will always be free (and better) alternative mods - as long as Valve and Bethesda allow them to exist, that is.

And even then there will be piracy

Top Bottom