• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Milchjon

My resolve strengthens with each passing day.

#9/11WasAnInsideJob
#TheMoonWasAHollywoodSoundstage
#FUCKINGCHEMTRAILSEVERYWHEREARRRRGHL

I could go back through the SB thread if you really want, but I could have sworn there were a few annoying guys who showed up then and thankfully didnt stick around. Who knows though maybe I just imagined the whole thing in some medication hallucination.

Yeah, there were a bunch of em in the SB thread.

But they're gone, and most people still complain about the quality of this thread.

It's okay, I'll take the blame :)

RBH

o7kSLhy.gif

To be honest I am more pissed at the Seahawks than anyone. Their dumbass offensive coordinator, head coach, and QB could have prevented this.

Forgive me, Seahawks-bros... It just hurts!

#9/11WasAnInsideJob
#TheMoonWasAHollywoodSoundstage
#FUCKINGCHEMTRAILSEVERYWHEREARRRRGHL

Yeah, there were a bunch of em in the SB thread.

But they're gone, and most people still complain about the quality of this thread.

It's okay, I'll take the blame :)

Outside of gata I think that thread is great now.

Milchjon

I wish Welker had a Super Bowl ring.

Edit: That GIF is the only one that still hurts. The others are either obvious bullshit or freak stuff that the last ring helped me get over.

Colasante

I wish Welker had a Super Bowl ring.

Edit: That GIF is the only one that still hurts. The others are either obvious bullshit or freak stuff that the last ring helped me get over.

Yeah, I wish Welker and Mankins had rings. It's especially tough for Mankins, being there for the ten year draught, watching two Super Bowls slip away at the last moment, then being stuck on a 2-14 team when the Patriots finally win it. Shoulda just accepted the damn pay cut.

cdyhybrid

14 points allowed in the 4th quarter

a damn fine job

Would they, or would they not, have won if they scored a TD instead of throwing an INT on the worst playcall in history?

The seahawks werent meant to win the superbowl. That miracle catch shouldve never happened. Ball dont lie.

Ball dont lie

It's not a miracle catch. Pats give those up routinely. David Tyree, Mario Manningham, Kearse, etc.

cdyhybrid

Would they, or would they not, have won if they didn't blow a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter?

Doesn't matter, offense had the game in hand and gave it away. Entire defense was ravaged by injuries and only gave up 28 to a team that had significant illegal advantages.

Colasante

Doesn't matter, offense had the game in hand and gave it away. Entire defense was ravaged by injuries and only gave up 28 to a team that had significant illegal advantages.

FLpxr.gif

Maybe Marshawn Lynch should've scored when he was given the ball at the goalline instead of letting one-armed Dont'a Hightower bring him down. But maybe a lot of things could've gone differently, only they didn't.

How the fuck did we get back on this shit again. This is the thread for the upcoming season, go bump the SB thread if you still want to talk about that shitty fucking game.

cdyhybrid

FLpxr.gif

Maybe Marshawn Lynch should've scored when he was given the ball at the goalline instead of letting one-armed Dont'a Hightower bring him down. But maybe a lot of things could've gone differently, only they didn't.

He didn't get the ball on the goal-line. Did you even watch the game? The entire discussion is happening because he DIDN'T get the ball on the goal-line.

Top Bottom