• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

He has immaculate hand writing.

Assuming he wrote it.

Also no way the Bucks or Nets win either of these series, let's be real.

Edit: never mind, Nets may win but it's even less probable the Bucks do.
All caps? Well done JJ, no sense in perfecting 52 symbols when 26 will do!

I feel like things are finally right again in Milwaukee sports. Bucks are back to being the superior Milwaukee team and Brewers are back to sucking.

Jarnet87

Weed pretty much has nothing to do with it, it's about decision making. He knows it's illegal, he knows he's days away from being a millionaire, but he he chose to do something to jeopardize that. If you are a GM or a coach in the NFL ,when the vast majority of those positions have zero job security, are you going to risk your job on this kid?

this.

I would draft Randy Moss and Dan Marino.

You can't compare today's position on weed versus almost 20 years ago and over 30 years ago. Plus there were other issues that hurt both these guys. Randy Moss apparently had a bit of a checkered past and character issues, Marino had the drug use and a disappointing senior season. People want to talk about Jameis Winston's scary sophmore season stats after that breakout freshman. Looking up Marino's college numbers his junior year he threw 37 TDs and 23 Ints, his senior year he threw just 17 TDs and the same amount of Ints (23) along with fewer yards, yards per attempt, etc

MechDX

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000488252/article/six-draft-trades-wed-love-to-see

Bears swing megadeal for Tampa's No. 1

"This trade allows the Bucs to build deep into the future while giving us a veteran quarterback we believe in. Jay Cutler can take us where we need to go." - Lovie Smith, Thursday night

Chicago wants to start over at quarterback. So do the Bucs. That leads Bears general manager Ryan Pace to pick up the phone and offer Tampa a slew of picks -- this year's seventh overall selection and next year's first and second -- to move up six spots into No. 1. Chicago also throws in Matt Forte (with one year left on his deal) and Jay Cutler.

The upshot: John Fox and Adam Gase land their young quarterback of the future in Jameis Winston while Lovie strolls down a familiar path: fawning over veterans from his time with the Bears. For a team with so many needs, though, the trade gives Tampa plenty of ammunition to build with. -- Marc Sessler

Please, please, PLEASE let this happen. I want to see the reactions.

Greg

...I will set my balls on fire.
NH9gE7v.gif
NH9gE7v.gif

DMczaf

I won't apologize for shit!

fuck tebow! fuck his existence! fuck his soul! I wish all the bad things in the world to happen to him, and no one else!

RBH

I won't apologize for shit!

fuck tebow! fuck his existence! fuck his soul! I wish all the bad things in the world to happen to him, and no one else!

You're just jealous of Tim Tebow because he has had more playoff success than your lousy team since he entered the league.
NH9gE7v.gif

RBH

Per Missouri State Highway Patrol (via our desk): Shane Ray issued a citation for having up to 35 grams of marijuana during a traffic stop.

Also, according to info from 5 NFL teams, Shane Ray failed a drug test early on in his career at Missouri. That comes back to haunt him now.

Clubs were willing to overlook Ray's failed drug test after getting to know him the last couple months. This AM's incident changes things.
https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer

Syrinx

You'll regret saying that when we have to suffer through the long-ass lull after the draft and until training camp.
I have hockey playoffs and baseball until then. I don't need to lap up every trickle of football-related bullshit to sustain me and so all this pre-draft nonsense can fuck right off.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I really can't wait for the draft to be over.

I can't wait for it to start. Loving the talk of teams jumping on Gurley. Hope it's not all smoke screens and Gordon falls to us at #23.

Also watched the HBO Real Sports on Jim Harbaugh today. Was really interesting and it shows him unedited at practice and just details the passion and the love of football he has. Great guy still don't understand why San Francisco let him go (though you get details of it in the Real Sports segment).

Restore the Roar 2016

MechDX

I have hockey playoffs and baseball until then. I don't need to lap up every trickle of football-related bullshit to sustain me and so all this pre-draft nonsense can fuck right off.

That's why the Bucs trading for Cutler is so important. Months of discussion.

Top Bottom