• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 7m7 minutes ago
#Mizzou pass-rusher Shane Ray speaks on his legal situation. He begins with an apology

CDp0CQHWoAAHa_P.png:large

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 5m5 minutes ago
Shane Ray’s statement ends: “I will not jeopardize my ability to have a positive impact on and off the field moving forward.”

At least he is owning up to it. Did make me remember a comment from Texans owner Bob McNair about marijuana use. Texans may not pass on him if he is there at 16

CDp0CQHWoAAHa_P.png:large

At least he is owning up to it. Did make me remember a comment from Texans owner Bob McNair about marijuana use. Texans may not pass on him if he is there at 16

at least he is owning up to it? what is he going to say? "nuh uh!" he is an absolute fucking idiot. i can't fathom how people in his position would be smoking weed, drinking alcohol excessively or doing anything that could jeopardize their draft stock at all. this isn't a 12 year old kid.

oh well. his loss (dropping in the draft) will be another persons gain

Jarnet87

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000488252/article/six-draft-trades-wed-love-to-see

Bears swing megadeal for Tampa's No. 1

Please, please, PLEASE let this happen. I want to see the reactions.

I was content going after Cutler when it was reported the Bears were looking to offload him for cheap. give up a late pick to the Bears, then find another trading partner who would give up a tons of picks to move to 1. Wouldn't do this deal, lets not become a poverty version of the Bears, we already tried that with McClown last year at QB. it doesn't even give us extra picks this year and I'm not in love with the #7 spot for Tampa. I'd probably try and trade down again or take the best offensive lineman, not in love with any of the defensive prospects at #7, don't really fit Lovie's Tampa 2.

Striker

Devon Kennard is the second best pick for the Giants from the 2014 Draft. I am anxious to see Spags use him.

The spot for them listed seems about right. Reese has made gross picks.

ampere

I'm legit disgusted that Tom Brady is supporting Mayweather.

smh Tom. He's a known woman abuser and you're setting a terrible example by ignoring that.

bionic77

I'm legit disgusted that Tom Brady is supporting Mayweather.

smh Tom. He's a known woman abuser and you're setting a terrible example by ignoring that.
Most things associated with Brady and the Pats are disgusting.

Why does this particular one bother you so much?

effzee

More and more I am pushing for them to take Nelson Algohor at the WR spot, as I had in our draft planning emails. But yeah, I am also 100% on board with Byron Jones still as well. Don't really know that we need the pash rush though.

A Shane Ray or Randy Gregory pick up in the 2nd round would be a luxury pick. I'm sure they are both ranked pretty high on the Eagles board but they never thought they had a chance at them.

jbug617

Banned
Wilkerson might be on the trading block. He wants a new contract.

@AdamSchefter: At least two teams, possibly more, have approached NY Jets about trading for Muhammad Wilkerson, per league source. Bares watching Thursday.

Top Bottom