• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

A diluted sample results in a year long suspension... And you don't appeal it? How do you not appeal it, Jordan is a fucking professional athlete, you are allowed to drink tons of water and "accidentally" dilute a test. At least, that's how id feel if I was his lawyer. Unless it wasn't a random test? What a fucking loser. At least I have one less reminder of Jeff Ireland on Sundays.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
A diluted sample results in a year long suspension... And you don't appeal it? How do you not appeal it, Jordan is a fucking professional athlete, you are allowed to drink tons of water and "accidentally" dilute a test. At least, that's how id feel if I was his lawyer. Unless it wasn't a random test? What a fucking loser. At least I have one less reminder of Jeff Ireland on Sundays.

I really don't get why he wouldn't appeal it. I guess he doesnt want whatever he tested positive for to get out in the public? Seriously not getting it.

Lol at people posting that Hunting Ground documentary. The bitch changed her story so many times and she has a different one for that thing.

eznark

Banned
Lol at people posting that Hunting Ground documentary. The bitch changed her story so many times and she has a different one for that thing.

TtQKxEi.gif

jakncoke

Banned
This thread going to go places in a few i can see lol

trivia distraction time

next year drew brees will become the 3rd qb with 5k completions

MechDX

Hearing that Rams DT Michael Brockers wants a long-term deal, could get moved. Multiple teams possibly involved, Lions, Cowboys, Texans.--Twitter

The fuck is going on? Who replaced the predictable Texans front office?

Top Bottom