• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

jbug617

Banned
this stuff is good
SlushPuppieResizedforWeb.jpg

effzee

Kinda scary that Chip was close to trading for that guy

Well he is Chip's guy and the assumption was he'd fit in here in the 3-4 far better than Miami was doing with him.

What a dipshit. He could have escaped that hell hole and prospered with Philly. Would have been a great trade too.

Still think Evan Mathis is gone by the end of the draft through some other trade. Chip better have a great backup plan for replacing two really good guards.

bionic77

For those who love fried chicken (also known as normals) be sure to check out Alton Browns recipe for the same.

Actually most of his recipes are pretty amazing. I miss Good Eats.

Farooq

Banned
I wonder what the Cowboys will do if their board is wiped out and there aren't any trade back options. Select a second round prospect that might not be there for them at 60?

Well he is Chip's guy and the assumption was he'd fit in here in the 3-4 far better than Miami was doing with him.

What a dipshit. He could have escaped that hell hole and prospered with Philly. Would have been a great trade too.

Still think Evan Mathis is gone by the end of the draft through some other trade. Chip better have a great backup plan for replacing two really good guards.
That's not nice. :(

ampere

Pac hates gay people so pick your poison!

6lDeyLA.jpg

The lightweight bracket is stupid and mostly consists of feather punches anyway. It's going to be a dumb decision fight where Mayweather "wins" again. Wake me up when UFC/boxing fights can only be won be KO or submission.

The lightweight bracket is stupid and mostly consists of feather punches anyway. It's going to be a dumb decision fight where Mayweather "wins" again. Wake me up when UFC/boxing fights can only be won be KO or submission.

Watching anime boxing has ruined me on regular boxing. UFC is fun though.

effzee

That's not nice. :(

Sorry meant the organization. City is beautiful.

Fuck I really wanted Dion Jordan too. We are this close to fielding an all Oregon team!

But seriously if he had shit together and for a low pick he would have been great depth behind Connor Barwin and Brandon Graham.

Could have unloaded Marcus Smith as well. Now they can try to pick him up on the waiver wire next year.

squicken

I wonder what the Cowboys will do if their board is wiped out and there aren't any trade back options. Select a second round prospect that might not be there for them at 60?

Worked with Frederick! Dallas shouldn't be afraid of getting the RT they need, even if it is "too high"

Jordan is a freak of an athlete. There is a reason he was drafted so highly. If a team can get him to actually apply himself we might see that one day, but it won't be with the Dolphins.

Patriots7

Wait, people are on board the Tannehill train?
Not being mean to my Dolphin Phriends, and I actually like Tanny and think he has potential, but I thought most were ready to wash their hands with him mid way through last season?

Not being mean to my Dolphin Phriends, and I actually like Tanny and think he has potential, but I thought most were ready to wash their hands with him mid way through last season?

Nah that was mostly just the usual overreaction to the dolphins finding creative ways to break our hearts. I'm still in with Tannehill.

Watched a small clip of a Xenoblade X cutscene to satisfy my curiosity.

Oh god, I need this game sooner rather than later.

Its gonna be so amazing. I'm gonna spend hours customizing my mecha army. E3 better give us that release date or I'm gonna be pissed.

I was off the bandwagon after the first 3 or 4 games last season. It looked like Tannehill had peaked and he got off to a very rough start. Thankfully his play improved substantially the rest of the year and he did enough to get me back on board. I highly doubt he'll ever be a top five elite-tier type of guy but I do think he could turn into a solid cornerstone for the franchise for the next ten years or so.

cdyhybrid

Having potential puts him in the top half of starting QBs in the league :jnc

QBing could be in a dire state in a few years if some of these young guys don't take the leap.

cdyhybrid

Not really.

The league has been full of shit QBs for decades and this era will be no different.

I dunno, you've got the Rivers/Romo/Rodgers/Brees/Ben/Eli group once Tammy/Peyton retire, but once that group retires, you've got (right now) Wilson, Luck, Playoff Flacco, and a bunch of question marks.

Kaep could have been in there if Worst Harbs had stuck around. Tannehill/Scam/etc. show promise, but they're not there yet.

Not really.

The league has been full of shit QBs for decades and this era will be no different.
No, he's right. Don't think about the shitty guys, think about the great ones. Brees, Brady, Rivers, Manning, Big Ben, and Rodgers (to a lesser extent) aren't going to be around forever. Who becomes the next group of greats? Right now I feel safe saying Luck and maybe Wilson... that's about it.

Some of these young guys are going to have to make the leap.

He had a "rough" few first games (Even though we beat the pats) and there was that talk of "benching" thanks to Philbin being an idiot. But overall he's improved in all important areas since his rookie year.

Farooq

Banned
Worked with Frederick! Dallas shouldn't be afraid of getting the RT they need, even if it is "too high"

I agree, I certainly wouldn't mind getting a swing to eventually take over for Free with a pick as early as the first (Ogbuehi might be that guy). They have so many needs that I think they can take the best prospect available and not fret about it.

I have a feeling they might go linebacker with either Shaq Thompson or Kendricks, maybe even Benardrick McKinney. Interestingly, they had McKinney do some defensive line drills while working him out, probably see him as backer with edge rush ability.

tmdorsey

For those who love fried chicken (also known as normals) be sure to check out Alton Browns recipe for the same.

Actually most of his recipes are pretty amazing. I miss Good Eats.

Will do!

I could be ok with the Falcons picking up Dupree at 8 and then turning around getting Ray at 42.

Patriots7

I was off the bandwagon after the first 3 or 4 games last season. It looked like Tannehill had peaked and he got off to a very rough start. Thankfully his play improved substantially the rest of the year and he did enough to get me back on board. I highly doubt he'll ever be a top five elite-tier type of guy but I do think he could turn into a solid cornerstone for the franchise for the next ten years or so.
Agree completely.
Plus 10 more years of the camera panning to Mrs. Tannehill is a great thing for the league!

Top Bottom