• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

JABEE

VkUlXH5.jpg

We haven't even finished the investigation for their last Tainted Bowl, and Goodell is already sending out impersonal form letters to the New England Cheaters and their vile MVP*s

Speakin of Mexican food, I just had a bowl at Chipotle.

Chicken/carnitas, brown rice, pinto beans, fajita veggies, green salsa, corn, cheese, lettuce, lettuce, and guac.

I could only finish half.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 2m 2 minutes ago
Police are seeking to question LSU offensive lineman La'el Collins following the shooting death of a pregnant... http://fb.me/6CURsNgdD

Police are seeking to question LSU offensive lineman La'el Collins following the shooting death of a pregnant woman last week, Baton Rouge police Lt. Jonny Dunnam told ESPN.
Brittany Mills, 29, is believed by police to be a former girlfriend of Collins. Police said Collins is not currently a suspect in the shooting, only that they want to talk to him to see if he can assist with the information.
Collins' attorney, Jim Boren, told police his client is in Chicago, getting ready for the NFL draft. But Boren said he has been in constant contact with the lead detective on the case, he spoke with the district attorney today, and he even has retained the services of a private investigative firm to help him prove that Collins was not close to Mills' home when she was murdered.
"We took the investigation seriously," Boren said from his offices Tuesday. "We've tried to rule him out as a suspect. We're going to provide that information to the police, and ultimately (Collins) will sit down and talk to them. But the timing is poor."
Collins is projected as a first-round pick in Thursday's draft. Sources said a handful of teams have become aware of the incident and would like to know if police determine that Collins is the father of the infant who was delivered after Mills' death. The baby still receiving medical treatment.
Police told the Baton Rouge Advocate newspaper that in investigators believe, from a preliminary investigation, that Mills opened her door to someone who wanted to use her car and was shot multiple times after she refused.
Neighbors said they heard two gunshots about 10:30 p.m. Friday. They said the door to Mills' apartment was ajar when police arrived.

Schefter on Collins

Colasante

I'm so glad that we're getting Louis Riddick on ESPN during the draft instead of Ray Lewis. The tolerability of that broadcast just went up tenfold.

Top Bottom