• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

squicken

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/04/28/kirby-dick-the-hunting-ground-jameis-winston-erica-kinsman/

Winston's accuser has given up her anonymity and has taken part in a documentary that looks at rape on college campuses.

“The most important reason we know Erica is credible is that when you sit down and speak with her one on one the overwhelming conclusion you come away with is that she is telling the truth. Which raises the question: Why haven’t the Tampa Bay Buccaneers reached out to her? They claim to have exhaustively investigated Winston and heard his side of the story, and yet they haven’t even taken the time to speak with Erica. Is it because they’re afraid they would realize that she’s telling the truth?” (A Buccaneers spokesperson said per team policy, they have consistently declined to go into specifics about the details of their research and whom they have contacted.)

LJ11

Jordan never seemed like a sure thing as a pass rusher, but I felt he was a solid cover guy. At worst he turned into Manny Lawson. Turned out far far worse. Just never know.

Jarnet87

Jeff Ireland's greatest legacy. Like I said a few pages ago, the Fins should just draft offensive lineman or trade away picks. Doesn't really matter cause they can't hit on later picks either. How about that sick ass draft of 2012 when they took Martin in the 2nd, and Eggnew in the 3rd.

At least my terrible Bucs hit on about 1 pick per draft.

squicken

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-story-in-new-documentary-the-hunting-ground/

Is Cutler still so bad?

Kinsman, who her dad describes as a normal kid, recalls meeting Winston at the Tallahassee nightclub Potbelly’s on Dec. 7, 2012. She says he pretended to be her boyfriend to drive a different guy away who she says was following her around the bar. Winston’s chivalry ended there, however, according to Kinsman, who recalls taking a shot with Winston that she was convinced was tainted.

“I’m totally certain something was in that drink,” Kinsman said, who revealed she did not realize Winston was the star freshman quarterback on FSU’s football team until months after the alleged rape occurred.

Kinsman later recalls winding up in cab with Winston and two other men, which she describes as “uncharacteristic” behavior for her. The cab went to Winston’s apartment, where she says the rape happened.

“He was on top of me and I couldn’t really breathe,” Kinsman says, noting Winston’s roommate disrupted Winston’s first attempt when he entered his bedroom because the door didn’t lock. She said the roommate, who she does not identify, pleaded with Winston to stop and noted Klinsman was saying “no.” That’s when Kinsman said Winston picked her up and took her to the bathroom, where the door did lock.

“He pushed his hand over my face and pushed my face to the floor,” she said, recalling the floor was tile. She said he dressed her and told her it was time to leave after he was done.

Less than 4 percent of students are athletes, yet student athletes are responsible for 19 percent of sexual assaults on college campuses.

MechDX

D.J. Swearinger is on the trade block. I can confirm that report. #Texans--PDS Twitter

Well damn. My world is going upside down. Fucker can't cover for Shit anyway

bionic77

Not that bad, but yes he is still bad.

If he was not such a pussy the Bears would have gone to the SB where they could have been graceful losers to the Steelers. Instead of Rodgers being a limp dick choker who could not win in the playoffs, he is now considered a champion and beards and Packer fans everywhere look up to him.

Thats not as bad and drugging and raping someone in your bathroom but it is still bad.

gutshot

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 54s54 seconds ago
Meanwhile, I’m told the #Texans are trying to trade safety DJ Swearinger. He’s started 22 games over his first 2 seasons.

Ryan Fagan ‏@ryanfagan 2m2 minutes ago
Really? b/c it's a distraction? That the real reason? MT @AP BREAKING: NFL giving up tax-exempt status; Goodell says it was a 'distraction'.

lol Rog

What is the story on Swearinger? Is he any good? Why they trying to trade him?

Malalaw

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 31m 31 minutes ago
While Dion Jordan did not fail a drug test, per sources, NFL determined one of his test samples was diluted, which counts as a strike.

Fox318

Lets come up with some more accurate names for franchises whose names are not entirely accurate.

New England Patriots = Foxboro Cheating Cunts
New York Jets = New Jersey Scumbag Garbagios
San Francisco 49ers = Santa Clara Jeds

Any others we need to fix?

Pittsburgh Steelers - West Philadelphia Bribing Coach-less drama queens

Jarnet87

Damn I forgot he drafted him....

#RIPTANNEHILL

Tannehill is less then mediocre but the Dolphins have no choice but to sign him, he's on that low low end of mid range QBs that teams have to overpay (Stafford, Cam, Cutler, etc. Only other choice is to hope another big time prospect comes along and trade the farm for him, Dolphins are normally out of that top 5 or 10 pick range.

Tannehill is less then mediocre but the Dolphins have no choice but to sign him, he's on that low low end of mid range QBs that teams have to overpay (Stafford, Cam, Cutler, etc. Only other choice is to hope another big time prospect comes along and trade the farm for him, Dolphins are normally out of that top 5 or 10 pick range.
Less than mediocre relative to what exactly? Tannehill is above average compared to the other starting NFL QB's.

Also, he's still trending upward, no one knows exactly what his ceiling will be yet.

bionic77

Come to Cleveland, you'll fall in love.
I remember that feeling when the lake could drop 2 feet of snow on you with no apparent warning. Lets not forget the creepy feeling you get at night that half of the city is empty and deserted or the lovely smells of downtown Cleveland (combination between misery and whatever burning tires smells like).

But Cleveland is still better than Lorain and the other shit holes outside of the city limits.

God what a horrid state. Columbus looked habitable but the rest of the state? I think Afghanistan looks like a better place to live...

Fox318

The Steelers actually play in a city known as Pittsburgh though.

And we don't bribe anyone and are not drama queens asshole!

AVHXS11.png

tKECEl.jpg

I remember that feeling when the lake could drop 2 feet of snow on you with no apparent warning. Lets not forget the creepy feeling you get at night that half of the city is empty and deserted or the lovely smells of downtown Cleveland (combination between misery and whatever burning tires smells like).

But Cleveland is still better than Lorain and the other shit holes outside of the city limits.

God what a horrid state. Columbus looked habitable but the rest of the state? I think Afghanistan looks like a better place to live...
Truly amazing :")

bionic77

What is your point?

In the first picture the refs want to look fashionable and like true champs. I can't blame them for that.

And your second picture is of a very talented dirtbag rapist.

You did not reference either in your proposed name which I think it is safe to assume all of GAF has rejected. Your punishment for wasting our time should be to spend the next week entirely in gaming side.

MechDX

Two different people at the Rick Smith presser both stating the opposite. Swearinger either isn't or is on the trade block.

Love draft time.

Wut? He's improved every year he's been in the league and can be a top 10 QB, if he continues to develop he's our QB for awhile. After 13 years the list of issues with the dolphins dosen't include the QB.

Move to LA with trejo. In a year or two, you'll have two teams with your choice of squickening pleasure.

Yes! Darkest move down here and Bread, you and I can become Charger fans!

Jarnet87

Less than mediocre relative to what exactly? Tannehill is above average compared to the other starting NFL QB's.

Also, he's still trending upward, no one knows exactly what his ceiling will be yet.

eh I don't think much of him. He can't connect on deep balls and he reads defenses worse then Chad Henne did on the Fins, guy can only read half a field lol.

I rank him in the 15-20 range of QBs. Is a guy in that range worth $100 million? Probably not but whats the alternative.

gutshot

Jeff McLane @Jeff_McLane
#Eagles trade for Dion Jordan would have sent a conditional late round pick to the Dolphins, per a league source. Evan Mathis was discussed.

Wow. Dolphins were gonna sell looooooow.

eh I don't think much of him. He can't connect on deep balls and he reads defenses worse then Chad Henne did on the Fins, guy can only read half a field lol.

I rank him in the 15-20 range of QBs. Is a guy in that range worth $100 million? Probably not but whats the alternative.
Ah, I see you haven't seen a Dolphins game in the past few years. Carry on!

So you don't know what you're talking about? Cool.

Wow. Dolphins were gonna sell looooooow.

I was finalizing the trade! Damn you Godell!

Jarnet87

Kinda scary that Chip was close to trading for that guy

3 sacks, that is Buccaneer like production.

Ah, I see you haven't seen a Dolphins game in the past few years. Carry on!

Unfortunately living in Miami I have seen much more Dolphins football then I want to, and hear about how shit they are every week during the season on talk radio. I don't believe Hickey'scheckdown box offense is doing him any favors towards developing into a legit top QB, but you are entitled to your opinion.turning a guy into Alex Smith is not a good thing IMO.

LOL. Man there were few people worse than Henne at reading defenses back in his fins days.

3 sacks, that is Buccaneer like production.

Unfortunately living in Miami I have seen much more Dolphins football then I want to, and hear about how shit they are every week during the season on talk radio. I don't believe Hickey's alex smith checkdown box offense is doing him any favors towards developing into a legit top QB, but you are entitled to your opinion.
What if I told you Dennis Hickey didn't run the Dolphins offense?

Top Bottom