• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

I have been thinking that by looking at player real estate holdings you may be able to tell if they are going to re-sign or be traded. Maclin didn't put his house on the market until after he signed with the Chiefs, so it seems like he expected to stay in Philly.

However, Papelbon listed his house and is aggressively cutting the price, which tells me he thinks/knows a trade is in the works.

A36ztqq.png

I ain't sayin she a gold digga

but she ain't messin wit no broke...

MechDX

Neal Coolong @NealCoolong
· 6h 6 hours ago
#Steelers Mike Tomlin once gushed about D.J. Swearinger, the #Texans safety who's now available via trade, per… http://usat.ly/1HOcMaV

“I really admire the way (Swearinger) plays,” Tomlin said, according to a transcript of his remarks from the club, and quoted from Pro Football Talk. “He plays with a great deal of heart and passion. He is consistently physical. He does a lot for them. He plays in deep defense. He plays in underneath zone. He plays man. He will man up against tight ends, running backs and even wide receivers. He is a participant in their blitz game as well.

“He has a well-rounded game. He is one of those on the rise, young and talented type of guys in our league.”

Do it Steelers........DO IT

BigAT

"Rather than being in Chicago for draft, Ray Lewis will remain in Baltimore to help try to stop the violence."

Ray Lewis....stopping violence?

laughter.gif

@TonyPauline: Insider News Update: New York Giants targeting Andrus Peat while Indianapolis Colts like Damarious Randall in the 1st

I've seen Peat tied to the Giants by a few "insiders' in the past few weeks. Sherff is more of a pure guard while Peat can come in at RT allowing Pugh to move inside and there's a possibility he could play LT in the future if the Giants want to move on from Beatty down the line.

effzee

I've seen Peat tied to the Giants by a few "insiders' in the past few weeks. Sherff is more of a pure guard while Peat can come in at RT allowing Pugh to move inside and there's a possibility he could play LT in the future if the Giants want to move on from Beatty down the line.

I won't be shocked if the Eagles take Randall. Not only do people have him neck and neck with Landon Collins as the best safety in the draft, he is superior in coverage which the Eagles covet far more.

Was hoping they could wait to get him in the 2nd but his stock seems to be rising.

Gobias

Banned
Greg I was wrong about metal. Steel Panther is an amazing band.

Seriously, we got goddamn moon rainbows:
zlCfzTS6TCkmBt3ZYP

I'm not really into JRPGs but I gotta pick this up when it comes out. The monster and world designs are incredible. It's too bad about them human faces though.

Top Bottom