• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Syrinx

And the soundtrack. Fucking hack-ass Sawano. Everything was Engrish insert songs

Seriously. Everything else about the game seems so incredible. I don't even hate what I've heard of the soundtrack all that much but it's such a step down from Xenoblade.

At least Shinomura is doing the OST for FFXV. That probably has me more interested in that game than anything else.

"Rather than being in Chicago for draft, Ray Lewis will remain in Baltimore to help try to stop the violence."

Ray Lewis....stopping violence?

laughter.gif

This gif makes me laugh no matter how many times I watch it.

rando14

Breaking Twitter News: every damn team in the league is open to and wanting to trade down.

John Schneider says he only has 16 players ranked as 1st round talent (which is a big reason we bailed on the 1st round), might end up being a below average class

Gruden on mariota
"I don't understand why [Oregon QB Marcus Mariota] isn't the No. 1 player in this draft on Mel Kiper's Big Board," said ESPN NFL Insider Jon Gruden.
"I don't know anybody in this draft that can do for a football team what Mariota can do," Gruden said. "He can read the field. That whole thing about Oregon being a no-huddle, dive-option team, that is just a narrative resulting from a lack of information. The Ducks run a lot of pro-style concepts. Mariota does a lot with the protections. I've seen him throw the ball with touch and timing in tight windows." The former Bucs coach points out that Mariota is the same size as Jameis Winston but runs 4.52 forty. "He is incredibly elusive, and man, is he a playmaker and a great competitor," Gruden said. "I see him functioning in the pocket, out of the pocket, and if you want to run a zone-read, he'll rip the defense apart. He is like Russell Wilson, only he is 6-4."
Via roto

bionic77

The whole Seattle organization is a bunch of fake ass frauds.

If Manning and Kaep weren't choking bitches they never would have won even one SB.

bionic77

I don't think there has ever been a time when popular music did not suck balls in my entire lifetime.
Music used to be a lot more culturally relevant.

So some of the best musicians were able to be popular. Insanely so in fact. There used to be stations for rock, top 40 (i.e. pop), alternative, country, classic rock, racist AM radio, etc. We had it all.

I mean it used to be a fucking event when a big band released a cd or cassette. Yes our lives were a lot more boring back then but music definitely mattered a lot more. As an old man I want to say it mattered more because it was better but the cynic in me thinks that society just doesn't listen to music as much as they used to. We have too many other entertainment options.

Tom Penny

Music used to be a lot more culturally relevant.

So some of the best musicians were able to be popular. Insanely so in fact. There used to be stations for rock, top 40 (i.e. pop), alternative, country, classic rock, racist AM radio, etc. We had it all.

I mean it used to be a fucking event when a big band released a cd or cassette. Yes our lives were a lot more boring back then but music definitely mattered a lot more. As an old man I want to say it mattered more because it was better but the cynic in me thinks that society just doesn't listen to music as much as they used to. We have too many other entertainment options.

Was that during like the Disco era?

Draxal

I've seen Peat tied to the Giants by a few "insiders' in the past few weeks. Sherff is more of a pure guard while Peat can come in at RT allowing Pugh to move inside and there's a possibility he could play LT in the future if the Giants want to move on from Beatty down the line.

Giants view LT as a premium while guard isn't.

In addition, I do think a pure LT is much more valuable in this offense compared to Gilbride's where they maxed protect more often.

Top Bottom