• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Colasante

Last I checked you didn't get points for crossing the 5.

Also, that's a 4 yard run. Ask any team in the league if they'll take a 4 YPC average and they'll tell you yes.

Again, if Marshawn Lynch wanted to score a touchdown, maybe he should've done so instead of letting a one-armed Dont'a Hightower tackle him at the one yard line. But hey, if you're into 4 yard runs, I'm sure you loved that play.

Doomsayer

This thread goes in fucking circles it seems every day.

It's kind of amazing to see.

-Kas posting #justKasthings
-Gata and Bread riling up cdy
-Drive by NFL news (that normally gets buried)
-One poster complaining how bad the thread is

Then it all starts over.

Malalaw

Lol, I've made progress in the negative levels. Still generally at the same spot........
But I made a new character and I'm playing better! Now it looks like Ive actually played a video game before in my life when i play .

Aww man you got this! I just beat the third boss last night. Gonna put a huge dent in this game over the weekend.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
SPKbR7b.gif

Stafford literally could not have thrown that ball any better. Brent Grimes made an unbelievable play.

Eleuin

Congrats to the Carolina Panthers on acquiring Jarrett "fell off a cliff" Boykin

Maybe being Cam's #2 will resurrect his career

b1.gif

8669a8ecbbe6b36deae27e74530b7126.gif

cdyhybrid

Again, if Marshawn Lynch wanted to score a touchdown, maybe he should've done so instead of letting a one-armed Dont'a Hightower tackle him at the one yard line. But hey, if you're into 4 yard runs, I'm sure you loved that play.

This is a sad attempt. Lynch already broke 2 tackles before being brought down and had a run that any team would be happy with. You can do better.

Bread

Banned
This thread goes in fucking circles it seems every day.

It's kind of amazing to see.

-Kas posting #justKasthings
-Gata and Bread riling up cdy
-Drive by NFL news (that normally gets buried)
-One poster complaining how bad the thread is

Then it all starts over.
If cdy wasn't such a lame troll I'd leave him alone

cdyhybrid

If cdy wasn't such a lame troll I'd leave him alone

1) I'm not trolling.
2) Nothing riles me up. GAF ain't that serious. This is one of my biggest annoyances about the current internet culture - if someone posts something stupid and you reply saying you disagree, it's just U MAD U SALTY LOL.

Related:
pVuUjZi.jpg

cdyhybrid

Ohh so that's what you're doing

No. You can call me a troll all you want, doesn't change the fact that I'm not trolling. If I wanted to troll, I'd talk about how Robert Kraft killed his wife as both a motivational ploy for his team and as an excuse to pick up some younger chick.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Likewise that TD Stafford threw to Megatron in that game was pretty beautiful.

As was the game winning TD pass. :(

You guys are going to have a hell of a defense. Scary good with Suh, Cameron Wake, Grimes etc.

No reason the Dolphins shouldn't make the playoffs at least with Wild Card in the AFC.

#FriendshipNonConferenceFriday

Spinluck

The MLB thread is a steak dinner at a fine dining establishment.Slow, steady, predictable, delicious.

The NFL thread is taco night at Spins house. Shit goes in, shit goes out.

1*TuOSaztTJ4usjSbyDk5V5w.gif

I feel very disrespected right now but it's not Thursday.

I am at work so I missed this. But you are no longer welcome to any dinners at my house in the near future. Everyone else is welcome. Just not you for watching baseball and being disrespectful.

Bread

Banned
No. You can call me a troll all you want, doesn't change the fact that I'm not trolling. If I wanted to troll, I'd talk about how Robert Kraft killed his wife as both a motivational ploy for his team and as an excuse to pick up some younger chick.
giphy.gif

You guys are going to have a hell of a defense. Scary good with Suh, Cameron Wake, Grimes etc.

No reason the Dolphins shouldn't make the playoffs at least with Wild Card in the AFC.

#FriendshipNonConferenceFriday
You're an alright guy, kas.

I have to say my opinion on Suh has changed somewhat after hearing him speak in interviews and whatnot. He always came off as a dirty thuggish type of guy from afar but he is actually super intelligent and fairly likeable. I think he is just so competitive he can't control himself in the heat of the moment but hopefully he can get past that. I am excited about seeing him in a Dolphins uniform this season.

bionic77

1) I'm not trolling.
2) Nothing riles me up. GAF ain't that serious. This is one of my biggest annoyances about the current internet culture - if someone posts something stupid and you reply saying you disagree, it's just U MAD U SALTY LOL.

Related:
pVuUjZi.jpg
Leave the Pats fans to me and others who are better suited to eradicating this particular disease.

You got this dude! I like your dedication.

#BGstream

Aww man you got this! I just beat the third boss last night. Gonna put a huge dent in this game over the weekend.
I'm surprising making some progress right now, just met another hunter. Just need to find a damn new lantern. If I can do that then I'm making moves in the world.
The Brown-Water is finally clearing up for you.
Nope, then I just died in a stupid way. Thanks for jinxing me!

Good night of Bloodborne last night. Beat the second boss after about 8 tries (between last night and the night before). Found a new set of Hunter gear. I have my Saw Cutter up to plus 4 with a few rare blood enhancements and am knee deep into exploring Old Yharnam. Now I need to save up enough to buy the the Kirk Hammer.

Good night of Bloodborne last night. Beat the second boss after about 8 tries (between last night and the night before). Found a new set of Hunter gear. I have my Saw Cutter up to plus 4 with a few rare blood enhancements and am knee deep into exploring Old Yharnam. Now I need to save up enough to buy the the Kirk Hammer.
I am working through Old Yharnam as well. I am blown away by the atmosphere of the world in general but this area has really taken it up a notch.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Old Yarnham is pretty crazy.
Dude with a fucking gatling gun is super intense
. Currently getting my ass kicked by the boss at the end. Hopefully get him down tonight, really want to do the entire game by myself without summoning folks.

Farooq

Banned
A friend and I were discussing the trend of teams looking for taller corners and why Sherman is successful. Nothing earth shattering, but his success has a lot to do with his receiver background. Taller corners generally have longer strides and tend to back off while covering to avoid getting their feet tangled up. Because their stride length can be problematic, they need to play the route and the ball, not necessarily the receiver. Understanding routes and route concepts allows them to do that.

Bread

Banned
I beat the Capra Demon friends :))))

Then I went to the depths and got crushed by the butcher with the huge cleaver :((((

cdyhybrid

A friend and I were discussing the trend of teams looking for taller corners and why Sherman is successful. Nothing earth shattering, but his success has a lot to do with his receiver background. Taller corners generally have longer strides and tend to back off while covering to avoid getting their feet tangled up. Because their stride length can be problematic, they need to play the route and the ball instead of the receiver. Understanding routes and route concepts allows them to do that.

Definitely helps. He plays the fade like the QB is supposed to be throwing to him.

His coach in college was pretty damn good, I'm surprised that dude doesn't have an NFL job.

zychi

Banned
So my uncharted 4 digital preorder got refunded because the release date got pushed back(ill grab it physically now that i have gcu dont worry). But now i have $60 sitting in my psn wallet.

I already have bloodborne, mlb preordered at bb, tlou, nba, bf4, madden, cod aw, gta v.

What should i use the money on? Im getting mgs v physically and on steam, i dont preorder sports games besides mlb, i basically have $60 burning a hole in my pocket and dunno what to buy.

I beat the Capra Demon friends :))))

Then I went to the depths and got crushed by the butcher with the huge cleaver :((((

There are some lizard like creatures who will curse you, you will die and have half of your health taken away, try to stay away from them in the Depths.

Top Bottom