• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

I made these awesome fish tacos for dinner. They were super delicious. The problem is I couldn't resist myself and put jalapenos on them, when I know they are going to turn my ass into fire. Well, I can feel the fire passing through my intestines right now. I'll probably be on the shitter for at least an hour.

It was so worth it though. Damn delicious tacos.

Okay final change.
x0QMH6Y.gif

No more disrespecting gifs from me for the rest of the week. Unless the Buc trade for Cutler comes true...

cdyhybrid

He's like Belichick

Belichick's are more "this question is stupid, I'm not going to answer it", but Pop's are "this question is so stupid I don't even know what you're asking". He'll just sit there and stare at the reporter like they asked the question in Japanese or something :jnc

Also, John Legend is the real MVP:

2sCxTBm.png

Hammer24

Banned
Hey Tampa residents - anyone know which company rents the billboard on southbound Veterans Expressway, shortly before the Airport exit?
I´m seriously preparing a Fire Lovie sign if we take the rapist.

cajunator

Banned

this is perfection

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 28s
With cost of Falcons stadium up to $1.5 billion, Falcons hit their borrowing limit of $850 million http://wp.me/p14QSB-9Laj

1.5 billion?

Wow. thats kind of insane...

I had the Wii Xeno but never got to play it because it takes forever.

I don't got time for that shit!!

Same. Played ten hours as it was my first rpg but that seemed like a whole lot.

And the soundtrack. Fucking hack-ass Sawano. Everything was Engrish insert songs

Can yall link to some examples? I loved the first games soundtrack so much!

ampere

People keep publicly putting Mariota over Winston, Mariota stock falling? wait wut.

It's the same stupid game everyone plays. "Hey friend say you were taking a look at X and you don't want him." "Sure, that'll get him to drop a bit so you can get him!"

I wouldn't believe any of it. Mariota is going top 6 at worst. Too many teams up there need a QB to not give him a shot.

effzee

Wait I don't know this man. Why should he believed over others? And for the Eagles while that's good news, the Browns have 2 picks before them and if he falls no way he gets past them.

Sal Pal was just on espn radio and says Mariota camp is informing him they believe it's between Chargers and Eagles. That they believe one of the two will make a trade up. Sal Pal also says people close to Chip confirm he is trying to do whatever he can to make it happen.

BUT biggest hurdle is Bradford. There are teams interested in him but his agent is making it clear he won't sign an extension anywhere but Philly and he is demanding a no trade clause. Eagles interested in extension but won't give in to no trade clause.

Basically if Eagles pull this off it will be with tons of picks and players but Bradford won't be a part of it unless say for some reason he becomes ok with signing an extension with Tennessee or SD (in a 3 team deal).

My take is that I still don't see it happening. Ready for Byron Jones at 20 and best WR/OL/CB on board at 52.

Wait I don't know this man. Why should he believed over others? And for the Eagles while that's good news, the Browns have 2 picks before them and if he falls no way he gets past them.

Sal Pal was just on espn radio and says Mariota camp is informing him they believe it's between Chargers and Eagles. That they believe one of the two will make a trade up. Sal Pal also says people close to Chip confirm he is trying to do whatever he can to make it happen.

BUT biggest hurdle is Bradford. There are teams interested in him but his agent is making it clear he won't sign an extension anywhere but Philly and he is demanding a no trade clause. Eagles interested in extension but won't give in to no trade clause.

Basically if Eagles pull this off it will be with tons of picks and players but Bradford won't be a part of it unless say for some reason he becomes ok with signing an extension with Tennessee or SD (in a 3 team deal).

My take is that I still don't see it happening. Ready for Byron Jones at 20 and best WR/OL/CB on board at 52.

I don't buy the "Bradford won't extend with other teams" shit the more I think about it. I think Bradford would extend anywhere. You don't pass up millions of dollars when there is a very high probability you could be out of the league making $0 next year. He could make millions of dollars and never even play after 2015 if he extends. At most the offers he is hearing don't have enough guaranteed. Just smokescreen bullshit.

Jarnet87

Has any player been traded twice in an offseason before? It's crazy enough Chip thinks Bradford has value either as a commodity to trade or a player, but two teams thinking Sam Bradford can be a starting QB? insanity.

effzee

I don't buy the "Bradford won't extend with other teams" shit the more I think about it. I think Bradford would extend anywhere. You don't pass up millions of dollars when there is a very high probability you could be out of the league making $0 next year. He could make millions of dollars and never even play after 2015 if he extends. At most the offers he is hearing don't have enough guaranteed. Just smokescreen bullshit.

Or he doesn't want to go to the Browns.

Has any player been traded twice in an offseason before? It's crazy enough Chip thinks Bradford has value either as a commodity to trade or a player, but two teams thinking Sam Bradford can be a starting QB? insanity.

I'm pretty sure tons of QB evaluators in the league think Bradford can be a starter. His biggest issue has been health. He hasn't lit the world on fire with his play but by far biggest issue is health. Surround him with better talent and pray he stays healthy and you can have a decent starter. At least Foles level.

And we already know Browns wanted him originally from the Rams but Rams opted for a trade in which they got Foles in return. Browns also inquired about getting Bradford from the Eagles for the #19 pick.

gutshot

That may be true but all it takes is 2 or 3 teams to be really interested in Mariota for him to not drop. Just because 20 others don't value him highly means nothing in that case.

He will get drafted at 2, it's just a matter of what team ends up in that spot to take him.

Imagine if Mariota goes on to be a Hall of Fame type QB and wins multiple Super Bowls for some other team and the only reason the Eagles weren't able to get him was because Bradford wouldn't sign an extension. How hated would he be in this town?

Imagine if Mariota goes on to be a Hall of Fame type QB and wins multiple Super Bowls for some other team and the only reason the Eagles weren't able to get him was because Bradford wouldn't sign an extension. How hated would he be in this town?
What if I told you being a genius wasn't always enough? Watch "Chip's Challenge" Monday Night at 9 PM, part of ESPN's "30 for 30".

NFLgaf. I want to learn how to cook. Specifically I love Japanese. What are some simple dishes and what are some techniques.

I have zero cooking experience

Top Bottom