• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

cajunator

Banned
I'm gonna go watch Ultron either Sunday or Monday. I'm over going see movies on opening nights. Shit experience here.

I would have watched it Sunday or something but I havent seen my brother in 3 months and I wanted to hang out with him.
He has been in Natl Guard training in some hellhole called Missouri for 6 months.

MechDX

Not that Stevie Brown was anything special - he wasn't. However coming off of an ACL tear, I would have liked for the Giants to resign him. To at least have a veteran presence there.

The safety position has to be the biggest question mark on the team right now. It's going to be interesting to see what direction Reese goes with it. Frankly, as much of a question mark as it is, its not like we were getting amazing production out of the position last season either. (how much of that was Fewell? How much of it was the players?)

Heard DJ Swearinger on the trading block

no alcoholic beverages.
I would probably get some Ito En green tea though.
Maybe coffee.
but since I will be at cinema, I will probably just get a junk cherry/blueberry slurpee.

You live in Louisiana, the birthplace of the cocktail, and don't drink?!

My debate is between going to the bar to watch meltdowns or staying home.

I'm already drinking for Giant Bomb's BLLSL right now. If I drank for the draft tomorrow night that would be three nights straight of hard drinking. I don't think my liver can handle such levels of disrespect.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Report: Lions exploring prospect of trading down

A playoff team from a season ago reportedly has some interest in dealing out of its spot in the final 10 picks of Round One.

The Lions have reached out to clubs about potentially trading back from the No. 23 overall pick, Jason La Canfora of CBSSports.com reports.

Detroit has six draft choices. The club lacks a selection in Round Four after dealing it to Baltimore for defensive tackle Haloti Ngata.

Supply and demand could tell the tale on whether Detroit can make a move backwards in the draft order. The No. 23 spot could be attractive to clubs worried about teams picking from Nos. 24-32 snapping up a prospect who has slid unexpectedly.

The Lions made a pair of trades in the 2014 draft, trading up for linebacker Kyle Van Noy in Round Two and trading back in Round Five, picking up defensive tackle Caraun Reid (fifth round) and kicker Nate Freese (seventh round).

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/28/report-lions-exploring-prospect-of-trading-down/

yup. aside from impacting my wallet, anime has no side effects to cause illness down the line. I like that.

I just like being a pathetic, sad, piece of shit. And enjoy it when people from time to time remind me of that, maybe that'll finally make do something with my life. That's my stress release.

#SelfDisrespectThursdayCauseImInEuropeAndItsAfterMidnightAlready

jakncoke

Banned
I just like being a pathetic, sad, piece of shit. And enjoy it when people from time to time remind me of that, maybe that'll finally make do something with my life. That's my stress release.

You need a hug no need to act like your franchise man

cajunator

Banned

*huggles

I love all you guys.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CDy0RV3WAAAE9wE.jpg

Betting all of jak's money on the little guy!

Top Bottom