• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Mindlog

Feels that way. Should see some fireworks over Mariota though.
The Mariota vs Winston debate will be the greatest Quarterback debate in history. Can't wait to see the Bucs/Browns Super Bowls to decide who was better once and for all.

Free round of drinks after a game 7 win.

effzee

Now THAT is a trade I can get down with.

I don't understand why Chip doesn't want to try Boykin outside.

Man whoever gets these two gus is going to get some great players. Kendricks I wish we could keep but seems like Chip is just getting rid of all Reid players.

Boykin is an excellent corner and a starter. Feel good for him if he can go start somewhere. Damn shame he was stuck as corner behind the shit that was Williams and Fletcher.

Only knock on Kendrick seems to be mental. When Demeco Ryans went down they made Case Mathews call out the signals over Kendricks.

There goes hope of having both him and his brother on the same team. But a first for him? I'd do that in a heartbeat!

effzee

Mayock's full mock.

1. TB - Jameis Winston, QB
2. TEN - Marcus Mariota, QB
3. JAX - Dante Fowler, DE/OLB
4. OAK - Amari Cooper, WR
5. WAS - Leonard Williams, DE/DT
6. NYJ - Kevin White, WR
7. CHI - Trae Waynes, CB
8. ATL - Alvin Dupree, DE/OLB
9. NYG - Brandon Scherff, G/OT
10. STL - Ereck Flowers, OT
11. MIN - DeVante Parker, WR
12. CLE - Danny Shelton, NT
13. NO - Vic Beasley, DE/OLB
14. MIA - Kevin Johnson, CB
15. SF - Arik Armstead, DE/DT
16. HOU - Breshad Perriman, WR
17. SD - Todd Gurley, RB
18. KC - Cameron Erving, C
19. CLE - Melvin Gordon, RB
20. PHI - Damarious Randall, S
21. CIN - Malcom Brown, DT
22. PIT - Byron Jones, CB
23. DET - Andrus Peat, OT
24. ARZ - D.J. Humphries, OT
25. CAR - T.J. Clemmings, OT
26. BAL - Marcus Peters, CB
27. DAL - Landon Collins, S
28. DEN - Jake Fisher OT
29. IND - Cedric Ogbuehi, OT
30. GB - Denzel Perryman, ILB
31. NO - Dorial Green-Beckham, WR
32. NE - Randy Gregory, DE/OLB

Man I know everyone says he is the best cover safety but at pick 20? Obviously we need to address safety but I was hoping he'd be available in round 2 so Eagles could get both Byron Jones and him.

You know how I said I would stop disrespecting Kave/Browns via new gifs....I lied.
Kave going on his morning stroll with the Brown's owner.
LdrMNTc.gif

Man whoever gets these two gus is going to get some great players. Kendricks I wish we could keep but seems like Chip is just getting rid of all Reid players.

Boykin is an excellent corner and a starter. Feel good for him if he can go start somewhere. Damn shame he was stuck as corner behind the shit that was Williams and Fletcher.

Only knock on Kendrick seems to be mental. When Demeco Ryans went down they made Case Mathews call out the signals over Kendricks.

There goes hope of having both him and his brother on the same team. But a first for him? I'd do that in a heartbeat!

Kendricks is just a depth victim. He's one of my favorite players on the team, but I understand a trade of him. With Barwin, Alonso, and Ryans he's the best trade piece in the ILB corps. He's a great player and seems like a great guy. I think Kendricks would have had a huge year if he hadn't been injured this year (he was still really damn good). I don't think it's personal or Chip wanting to get rid of him for any other reason than he is the best piece to deal. I hope he stays, and if Chip is going for Mariota, if it's possible to get a 1st for Kendricks (seems unreal) makes the sting of giving up all you have to do for Mariota less. You could potentially get Mariota AND still get Byron Jones if you got a first for Kendricks. You'd be upgrading two positions and not necessarily downgrading anything but depth.

Weird feeling that Raiders are gonna take Marcus Peters in the 1st round. Not at 4, but maybe after a tradedown. Guy is elite and top 5 worthy in this draft talent wise, but man will Raiders fans have a fit.

Weird feeling that Raiders are gonna take Marcus Peters in the 1st round. Not at 4, but maybe after a tradedown. Guy is elite and top 5 worthy in this draft talent wise, but man will Raiders fans have a fit.

Doesn't seem like a Reggie type of pick. And yes, Raider fans would lose their minds

Godslay

Banned
Haven't seen you in awhile Slay, good having you back.

I look forward to our Week 3 gentlemans duel in front of the whole country featuring two of the top QBs in the NFL, Peyton Manning and Matthew Stafford.

Thanks Kas. It's always nice to take a break during the offseason that's what I plan to do until training camp fires up.

Should be a good game though. Thought of you when I saw that game on the list.

DMczaf

It's the night before the Draft, and the gang is getting back together after a 3 month layoff.

It's like coming back from summer break to pick up your school schedule and seeing classmates you really didn't want to see.

Sandfox

I don't see the Raiders taking anything other than a WR unless Williams falls to them. If they trade down I still don't see them going CB.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Unsweetened ice tea on a scorching hot day with a ton of ice, a wedge of lemon, and three bruised mint leaves begs to differ.

Top Bottom