• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

What did the kangaroo say to the koala?

fuck tebow

NH9gE7v.gif
How much does a pirate pay for corn?

A buccaneer

NH9gE7v.gif

I was going to change it to say Freeman, but we all know he buys at a bulk discount.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What did Matthew Stafford say to Aaron Rodgers after the Lions beat the Packers at Ford Field on December 3rd 2015?

I'll see you here again in a month

*This is because the Packers would be meeting the Lions again in the playoffs with the Lions having home field advantage. Meaning the Lions would win the division and the Packers would be a Wildcard team.

NH9gE7v.gif

That's not your coach anymore, you're not allowed to post gifs of him anymore.

he will never not be my coach you monster! stick to Raheem and the Youngrys you sonofabitch! i'll post all the harbaughs i feel like!

harbaugh.gif

Woke up to the sound of pouring rain
The wind would whisper and I'd think of you
And all the tears you cried, that called my name
And when you needed me I came through

2e5d4f76_ku-xlarge.gif

I paint a picture of the days gone by
When love went blind and you would make me see
I'd stare a lifetime into your eyes
So that I knew you were there for me
Time after time you were there for me

GIF-2.0.0.gif

Remember yesterday, walking hand in hand
Love letters in the sand, I remember you
Through the sleepless nights and every endless day
I'd wanna hear you say, I remember you

harbaugh-goes-wild.gif

We spend the summer with the top rolled down
Wished ever after would be like this
You said I love you babe, without a sound
I said I'd give my life for just one kiss
I'd live for your smile and die for your kiss

stash-1-50f5bcdfd6ff6.gif

FKYge.gif

We've had our share of hard times
But that's the price we paid
And through it all we kept the promise that we made
I swear you'll never be lonely

Harbaugh_v166xfb3.gif

Woke up to the sound of pouring rain
Washed away a dream of you
But nothing else could ever take you away
'Cause you'll always be my dream come true
Oh my darling, I love you

HarbaughRageCandlestickFinale.gif

XuOMdNn.gif

cdyhybrid

DAVIS HSU @DavisHsuSeattle · 13m 13 minutes ago
~> RT @dannyoneil: A trade of Bruce Irvin from #Seahawks to Atlanta is a possibility as first reported by @ProFootballTalk.

#8 pick for Irvin? Let's do it!

Will be a pleasure doing business with you, RBH!

_woLf

brucie seems like someone who wouldn't want to stick around after next year anyway... if you can trade him for a good OL or draft pick I'd say worth it. Though I like how he's grown up over the last few years. Seems like a decent guy who likes his McDonalds.

Just a quick heads-up : the Shirtless Fantasy Football league might have some spots opening up for next season.

So if anybody wants to join, let me know and make sure you play along in the Predict the Pick game on NFL.com, since we use it to determine our draft order!

Feel like you can do better than Mel Kiper ?

Use the predict a pick machine on NFL.com and show us how it's done!

http://predictpick.nfl.com/groups/view/242

Our predict the pick league for this year friends, the password is Gronkislife (with a capital G).

~> RT @dannyoneil: A trade of Bruce Irvin from #Seahawks to Atlanta is a possibility as first reported by @ProFootballTalk.

Would be amazing to get a first for him but I highly doubt it. Then again the Browns got a first for Trent Truck so maybe we'll get Julio too.

Striker

Falcons can use a second rounder to acquire Irvin, but even then I question if he's worth that.

I saw the Eagles were looking at getting a 2nd for Kendricks. So they're going to rely on injury prone Alonso and dinosaur Ryans?

effzee

Falcons can use a second rounder to acquire Irvin, but even then I question if he's worth that.

I saw the Eagles were looking at getting a 2nd for Kendricks. So they're going to rely on injury prone Alonso and dinosaur Ryans?

Kendricks has been hurt every year he has been in the league as well. Less severe obviously but he has missed time consistently.

But yeah u hope we can keep him. After terrible LBs for a decade + it's nice to have 2-3 quality LBs on the roster at the same time.

RBH

4th rounder at best

effzee

Browns finally smartening up.

According to Schefter this only happens if Bradford is willing to restructure and extend with the Browns and if whatever they get in return from the Browns guarantees a deal with the Titans so Eagles move up to #2.

As far as I know this whole time Bradford has been against going to Cleveland and while he doesn't have a no trade clause he and his agent say they won't take an extension there. Why would Cleveland pay 10m+ and have no guarantee that he will re-sign with them?

Don't see it happening.

Top Bottom