• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Draft day! I'm feeling alert as hell right now, ready to fight disrespect.
unbreakable-kimmy-schmidt-2.gif

Come on down Devante Parker!

ampere

To the 31 teams that aren't the Giants and think they're going to get better tonight:

http://i.imgur.com/9q7k1ci.gif[img][/QUOTE]

The Giants suck. Just because you play the AFC East this year doesn't mean you're winning another Super Bowl against the Pats

OK maybe it does... fuck this cruel world

Striker

Kendricks has been hurt every year he has been in the league as well. Less severe obviously but he has missed time consistently.

But yeah u hope we can keep him. After terrible LBs for a decade + it's nice to have 2-3 quality LBs on the roster at the same time.
Another rumor for Eagle fans:

@975TheFanatic: Tim McManus "Two 1sts, future 2nd round, Cox, Kendricks, and Vinny Curry is the latest package to be in the deal."

Farooq

Banned
Some of these player trade scenarios...players values have been diminished, while draft picks have increased in value. That is the trend, I just don't see any team giving up picks in the top 100 for some of these players.

When is the last time the first overall pick was traded? Was it Eli?
I believe so, yes.

EDIT: Plaxico in trouble again. This time for taxes.

http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2015/04/former_football_star_plaxico_burress_indicted_for.html

Former NFL star Plaxico Burress has been indicted on charges he failed to pay $47,903 in New Jersey income taxes, authorities said Thursday.

Burress, 37, of Totowa, faces one count of issuing a bad check or electronic funds transfer, and one count of willful failure to pay state tax. Both are third-degree charges that carry a maximum penalty of five years in state prison and a $15,000 fine.

The indictment against Burress was handed up April 22 in Mercer County, where the state's Division of Taxation is based. Authorities said the case against Burress is the first prosecution under a new N.J. law that makes a failed electronic funds transfer the same as a writing a bad check.

LJ11

Some of these player trade scenarios...players values have been diminished, while draft picks have increased in value. That is the trend, I just don't see any team giving up picks in the top 100 for some of these players.

It's desperation more than anything. You don't see the well run teams doing shit like this.

eznark

Banned
And they are doing what now?

Just kidding, I watched the 3rd game, when they blew a 25 point lead to lose by 15 or whatever.

Colasante

My board for the Patriots:

RB Todd Gurley
DE Randy Gregory
CB Byron Jones
WR Nelson Agholor
OGs AJ Cann/Laken Tomlinson
DT Eddie Goldman

I'd love it if the Patriots could double dip at guard with Cann & Tomlinson. They might have their offensive line solidified for the next five years if they do.

Top Bottom