• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Less than 10 hours until...

marcus-mariota-eagles-1.jpg

#MariotaOrBust

Make it happen Chip!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
If they're going to trade him it all, it would pretty much have to be before the draft right? If they wait, they rule out getting draft picks back.

During the draft makes the most sense. If Gordon is on the board when Dallas' turn comes up, prepare the lights and smoke.

Grexeno

I fully expect every single pick to be traded for every other pick and for the New England Patriots to have every single pick in the 2016 draft.

RBH

My attending gave me tomorrow off.

........I'll actually get to watch the entire 1st round tonight for the first time in years :O

RBH

The realization that I'm going to have to deal with these Falcons crowd noise jokes for years and years to come.............

post-20064-this-is-the-worst-gif-Imgur-mi-K6Vg.gif

Tamanon

Banned
The realization that I'm going to have to deal with these Falcons crowd noise jokes for years and years to come.............

post-20064-this-is-the-worst-gif-Imgur-mi-K6Vg.gif

It's alright, we'll just record some for when we get tired of making them and have them piped into the thread.

ampere

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-20064-this-is-the-worst-gif-Imgur-mi-K6Vg.gif[img][/QUOTE]

And even with the fake crowd noise, the away fans were louder!

Wes

venison crêpe
Having real trouble with my predict the pick.

Screw #2 being the pivot spot for the draft, I think it's at 3. Who knows what the crazy Jags will do. I'm guessing Fowler but that's mainly because I'd like to see Williams at the Raiders and the Jags took a bunch of WRs last year (albeit no one high).

As for the Browns I think we go Parker at #12, trade down from #19, get Brown or Goldman with a pick in the 20s.

For the Browns sake I hope CB Waynes and OL Flowers or Peat goes in the top 10, increasing the chance of us having options at 12.

Screw #2 being the pivot spot for the draft, I think it's at 3. Who knows what the crazy Jags will do. I'm guessing Fowler but that's mainly because I'd like to see Williams at the Raiders and the Jags took a bunch of WRs last year (albeit no one high).

As for the Browns I think we go Parker at #12, trade down from #19, get Brown or Goldman with a pick in the 20s.

For the Browns sake I hope CB Waynes and OL Flowers or Peat goes in the top 10, increasing the chance of us having options at 12.

I really think Waynes and Flowers will be gone, if you end up with Parker I hope we get Johnson at 14. I really hope we get either one of those two.

Fox318

Expect them to just draft the kid from USC.

Top Bottom