• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Randy Gregory talks about not being selected in the 1st round:

CD7JiULUgAE1yy6.png:large

https://twitter.com/Rand_Getlin/status/594133792798973952

I'm hoping he drops to the vikebikes.

Farooq

Banned
UW beat writer says he's hearing that the Cowboys would have taken Shaq if Carolina hadn't.

I heard the same thing from another source. I also heard that if Shaq, Jones and another unnamed player were gone they had a deal in place to trade out of the round.

I know there's some good pass rushers left like Preston smith and double O from ucla. And I would understand the picks but I want a fucking wr! Devin or strong
UW beat writer says he's hearing that the Cowboys would have taken Shaq if Carolina hadn't.
I know people were hating on the pick, but a lot of football lol seem to like him. The fantasy football guys podcast had a cool segment about him, and how to use him a week or so back.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I know there's some good pass rushers left like Preston smith and double O from ucla. And I would understand the picks but I want a fucking wr! Devin or strong

I know people were hating on the pick, but a lot of football lol seem to like him. The fantasy football guys podcast had a cool segment about him, and how to use him a week or so back.

Can't take Devin. Too close to home. Better let him fall to the Steelers.

Godslay

Banned
When did they start putting ads on the homepage?

I'm excited for Ray. When he mentioned ripping QB's heads off, I fist pumped.

Top Bottom