• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Getts is taking risks and that's respectable I guess. He's earned our trust from the past couple of drafts, so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and not freak out over these picks.

Yet

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Jaelen Strong still available possibly for Detroit after shoring up the offensive line in the first round?

gary-patterson-sweat-wipe.gif

Duxxy3

Ravens reloading for the "chuck it and pray for PI" offense.

edit: Randy Gregory falling to the Patriots so Ninkovich and Jones can get some rest.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
usa-today-8144928.0.jpg

Detroit Lions: Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska: A Grade
Reggie Bush had a nice start to his Detroit career, but he flamed out, making countless mistakes toward the end of his tenure there. The Lions had to find a replacement for Bush, and they managed to do so with Ameer Abdullah, a game-breaking running back who can go the distance every time he touches the ball. Abdullah could develop into a three-down back if he learns how to block better. Even still, he'll make the Lions' offense so much more explosive.

http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftgrades2.php

SOURCES TELL US "He has the highest overall character grade I've ever given to a prospect, and includes both football character and off-the-field. Aside from (Melvin) Gordon and (Todd) Gurley, I think he's the third best running back in this draft." -- AFC North scout

Striker

Hopefully Reese hits this Landon Collins pick, it's critical. Now I really think he needs to go the DL in Round 3, but I wouldn't hate another OL choice.

cajunator

Banned
Im not surprised the Cowboys picked Gregory. I wouldnt have been surprised if we would either.
pass rush is really important.
good to see this fellow get a chance.

Duxxy3

They're spending so much time on the Gregory pick that I'm pretty sure we're actually halfway through the fourth round.

Duxxy3

Uh Bill... Bill?

Someone else needs to picks CB's. Bill makes an even larger reach than Tavon Wilson and Duron Harmon.

Another guy I love, Duke Johnson but man does Cleveland have a crowded backfield.
I like Terrance west, but not sure the coaching staff is all the way sold on him. Johnson is a different kind of runner then we have too. We just need overall play makers, and we want to use the rbs in the pass game.

I like Crowell too, but he just couldn't keep his balance last year.

Think the pick was conely before KC jumped us
Adam Caplan ‏ @ caplannfl 15s 15 seconds ago
Duke Johnson will wind up being the starter at RB for the # Browns.. Perfect fit for new offensive system. # CLEpick
Caplan seems to love him

Top Bottom