• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Talon

Getting hot and heavy in the Patriots equipment room.
CEVsIg7WIAAC4j8.jpg

Duxxy3

Actually, to use the legal term, there is a preponderance of evidence that it was done on purpose by patriots personnel and that Tom Brady knew about it. That's not "no evidence".

Call it whatever you want. It's an assumption. There's no video. No hard evidence. It's exactly what Kraft thought it would be.

The league owes the Patriots an apology.

Call it whatever you want. It's an assumption. There's no video. No hard evidence. It's exactly what Kraft thought it would be.

Uh no. It's the exact opposite of that.

In fact, and a lolyer should correct me if I am wrong, but a preponderance of the evidence is the legal burden of proof required for civil law (which this would be).

Sadly, because they couldn't prove management/organization knew about it, only two people are getting fired and there probably won't be much else done.

TheFatOne

Just woke up so forgive m if I'm wrong, but it looks like they are trying to pin this on Brady/McNally unless I'm reading this wrong.

Duxxy3

Uh no. It's the exact opposite of that.

In fact, and a lolyer should correct me if I am wrong, but a preponderance of the evidence is the legal burden of proof required for civil law (which this would be).

There's still nothing new in this report. It's the same shit we knew months ago. Nothing conclusive has come out since then. They could have released the report months ago and it would have been just as inconclusive.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

And Aaron Hernandez is innocent.

STOP STAINING THE LEAGUE YOU FUCKING CHEATS!

bionic77

Do any Pats recant their fandom?

This is your last chance guys.

You can come out and denounce the Cheats and come into the light or be forever stained by associating with a group of murderers, liars, cheaters and cunts.

bionic77

Can't wait for the Steelers to crush Grapepolio in week 1!
I think I would rather play Tammy, especially with regular balls, than his backup.

We are super weak against the deep ball. That is something he can't do.

We are also super weak against dinks and running the ball, but at least without the cheating cunt playing we would be able to take away something (that they can't do)!

This sucks. Looks like it was something that happened under everyone's noses. Glad that at least Kraft and Bill had nothing to do with it, but I'm very disappointed that it seems Brady was well aware. Those texts pretty much confirm it. I actually believed his balls speech too...

Still though, Super Bowl champs.

FTF

So yeah, those texts sure are something...

Oh well, sucks as a Pats fan that they keep doing this shit but it is what it is :/

Top Bottom