• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

cdyhybrid

they don't give a shit nor should they. i'm sure cheatin' pete did all the homework he needed and felt that Clark would help the team. teams say they want good character guys but not if it means losing.... because then you won't have a job.

I mean, I get why they picked him - he's an athletic freak. Just seems odd that they wouldn't even talk to any potential draftee's position coach.

Maybe they're like Al Davis, but with SPARQ instead of 40 times.

Doorman

Stafford lost his baby fat. I'm impressed.

that's my quarterback

Don't be fooled, he's actually wearing a XXXL size jersey and is talking in a super-sized gym in order to throw everyone's sense of scale off!

He looks alright...kinda wish he'd been at that point like three years ago though.

MechDX

tempIMG_3455--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

thatsmyqb.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Squeeeeeeeeeezes wienke.

Gross.

no its a friendly hug :)
I actually hug people (if they dont mind it) so naturally I would do so a lot online too.

We Animu's are asexual, we reproduce in a sense by being parasitic. We are able to turn other's into Animus if we stare into their eyes for 7 seconds straight.

Animus being parasites makes sense to me. Let's go with that.

Dark City is still damned great.

Basically the Matrix so I bet it is!

tempIMG_3455--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

thatsmyqb.gif

Easy to photoshop "looking for work" at the end of this season.

At long last, I'm a season ticket holder myself! I feel a tad giddy.

My father has amazing seats grandfathered from before the stadium was built when the Cards played at an older ASU stadium with metal bleachers and no dome to protect from Phoenix heat...also the team was complete garbage back then so easy to get good seats around that time. Anyway, now that the Cards are good, my step mother who doesn't really give a shit about sports has decided she wants to go to games so will likely take my spot on a number of them so it was time to take the plunge. Thanks to him being a season ticket holder of a number of years, I had early dibs though I assumed it'd only be shit seats. Turns out there was one really good seat but it's just that, one seat. I went ahead and took it and grabbed another two cheaper seats which will allow me to have seniority on three when multiple better seats open up next to each other whatever years down the line. I only need two next to each other but figured it'd be a pain in the ass to sell a lone cheap seat but easy to sell two together. Hopefully it will be easy as I will sell those seats every game since I'll either sit with my father or in my awesome lone seat. I can't wait for the season to begin!

With Carlson retiring, really hope Niklas a.k.a Gronk Jr stays healthy and steps it up in his sophomore year... Not that Carlson did much as a Cardinal, he was quite disappointing but still, unless we sign Gresham or Miller, we're relying on two sophomores and some rookies. Niklas has a lot of potential if he could only stay healthy. Man, he really is Gronk Jr.

Colasante

Wow, I hadn't seen this comparison between LB Matthew Wells (Patriots' 6th round out of Mississippi State) and Shaq Thompson. Color me intrigued.

CEBk822VIAADBOL.png

what are you talking about? we have plenty of soda! yeah, we call it soda on the west coast! "pop" is for losers!
We call it soda where I'm from too, duder!

Yeah seriously it is tough to watch these games when you have a fucking job and live on the best coast.
It's brutal. That Spurs/Clippers overtime game that lasted approximately 6 hours made the next morning... not fun...

And I'm in Central, not Eastern! My condolences to you and all my east coast friends. :(

bionic77

We call it soda where I'm from too, duder!

It's brutal. That Spurs/Clippers overtime game that lasted approximately 6 hours made the next morning... not fun...

And I'm in Central, not Eastern! My condolences to you and all my east coast friends. :(
The one and only nice thing about the Lakers sucking dick is I don't go to sleep at 2 am every 3rd night staying up to watch the possibility of something amazing (which happened a lot, damn those days were good!).

I have seen many Garbo Steelers teams and can't think of any positives when they suck...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've always wondered if LA bandwagon fandom extends to the Lakers or not. Hard to tell when they were pretty much great for almost all of their run in LA.

bionic77

I've always wondered if LA bandwagon fandom extends to the Lakers or not. Hard to tell when they were pretty much great for almost all of their run in LA.
The early 90s doesn't count?

We were barely above mediocre once Magic retired and had to convince ourselves that Cedric Ceballos was going to win us a championship (which we did quite easily).

Gotta say, I remember Draymond Green in college, and he was pretty damn good. Expected him to find a home in the league, even though it wasn't clear what position he'd play.

But I did not expect him to be a clear #2 on the best team in basketball.

Top Bottom