• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Spinluck

Getting hot and heavy in the Patriots equipment room.
CEVsIg7WIAAC4j8.jpg

So is McNally Bionic or JABEE?

Thanks!

Thank you friend, 2nd place would be an improvement.

Happy Birthday friend, I wish you all the ass pics in the world!!

Not only his phone....

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 3m3 minutes ago
Wells: "Brady's refusal to provide us with his own emails, text messages and phone records ... limited the evidence available."

jbug617

Banned
Still funny that it took them over 100 days for this. I wonder how much Brady is going to get fined. You think they suspend him especially since the Pats open the season that Thursday night.

Mrbob

I don't see the NFL suspending Brady. They have no good reason to do punish their golden boy. He drives too much revenue.

eznark

Banned
A fine is the most I see happening at this point. Who knows though.

Didn't Goodell cite Peterson's (or Rice or one of the guys suspended last year) lack of cooperation in the investigation in explaining why they were suspended?

Doomsayer

How can there be any definitive evidence when he wouldn't give them the opportunity to find any? The fact he would not cooperate with the investigation says all you need to know.

You Pats fans are the worst.

Mrbob

Then Goodell needs to never talk about the "integrity of the game" again.

I always saw this as lip service. NFL is a private business. It would be bad business to suspend Brady.

The language the NFL used makes it seem like they are already trying to cover for Brady.

eznark

Banned
Brady won't be suspended because the White Sox have just signed him to a minor league deal.
The two things are not related in any way and should not reflect negatively on his legacy.

I wonder if Patriots players will be held to the same standard.

post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-S-NWLY.gif

Exactly. We'll be hearing more about Tom Terrific being a 6th round selection (199th overall in case you didn't know) some more during the season opener as he mails the check for the $150k fine they'll be sending his way.

BigAT

Giants fans in 2008:

"The police and the NFL owe Plaxico an apology. There's no video evidence whatsoever, who knows how that bullet became lodged in his leg!"

Crisco

Banned
I read those texts then spent the next 15 minutes cleaning a spilled cup of water off my desk. Probably ruined a wireless Logitech keyboard. Fuck Tom.

Duxxy3

In terestibg that the colts balls were also under inflated

If the colts balls were at 13.5 and the patriots at 12.5 pregame, then they lost about 1 psi from beginning to half time.

I doubt they can get the patriots for under inflating because the loss is fairly consistent. They can probably get them for the misconduct of the two texters. A fine and the two will be fired. As for brady... there's not enough there, imo, to get him for anything.

Top Bottom