• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
msdstc might. Didn't he mention something about that?

Do any Pats recant their fandom?

This is your last chance guys.

You can come out and denounce the Cheats and come into the light or be forever stained by associating with a group of murderers, liars, cheaters and cunts.

uhh honestly for now unless some miracle yes i do, at least as a Tom Brady fan. This is devastating news not much else to say. I really feel stuck in limbo here, not sure how it'll feel watching Tom out there on Sundays, kind of hope they just move on from him, but honestly that won't happen. Again unless something changes, this looks the worst, and It's devastating, I feel until Tom's gone, I won't really have a team to watch.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm graduating from college in two weeks. The Pats are gonna have an open position on their equipment team, right?

Little guy gets screwed as always so definitely!

I thoroughly enjoyed the pats fan on the previous page saying it was nothing when the report says the exact opposite! Also Brady hiding evidence in accordance with the "Patriot Way".

Classy team to match their classy fanbase!

I don't recant shit. The patriots balls were deflated at the same rate as the colts. There may have been some shinnanagans but nothing is concrete.

Beady can take a 10k fine. At worst that's all hell get

uhh honestly for now unless some miracle yes i do, at least as a Tom Brady fan. This is devastating news not much else to say. I really feel stuck in limbo here, not sure how it'll feel watching Tom out there on Sundays, kind of hope they just move on from him, but honestly that won't happen. Again unless something changes, this looks the worst, and It's devastating, I feel until Tom's gone, I won't really have a team to watch.
bradyhighv.gif%3Fw%3D640%26h%3D360

what team will you follow now?

Colasante

giphy.gif

Colasante

Bleacher Report's Jason Cole reports La'el Collins prefers to join team where he could play OT; that would maximize earnings in 2nd contract

This is what I assumed. Pretty much rules out the Patriots, but hopefully it'll rule out the Dolphins too. I imagine he could play right tackle in Buffalo, though he'll probably look for a shot of starting at left tackle first.

Patriots7

Wait so Tom Brady is guilty of being mentioned in a series of texts that don't incriminate him of anything?

And you can't be a Pats fan anymore?

This report is an interesting read though.

Crisco

Banned
This is what I assumed. Pretty much rules out the Patriots, but hopefully it'll rule out the Dolphins too. I imagine he could play right tackle in Buffalo, though he'll probably look for a shot of starting at left tackle first.

Panthers should have great shot, he could be the day one starter if he outperforms Oher in camp. At the very least he'd be in the Week 1 rotation.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Man, how incredible would it have been if the Seahawks ran it with Marshawn to beat these chumps AND this came out as well.

The shame spiral for Pats fans would have been amazing.

cdyhybrid

La'el Collins should sign with the Hawks.

Our O-line sucks so he should get PT pretty easily, and we clearly don't care about potential violence towards women.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Wait so Tom Brady is guilty of being mentioned in a series of texts that don't incriminate him of anything?

And you can't be a Pats fan anymore?

This report is an interesting read though.

I never said I wasn't a pats fan lol reading comprehension. I said it'll be tough to watch Tom out there, it's shady, he's a known cheater nothing you can do. Others cheat, he got caught it sucks and it was very questionable.

I also have left the door open for some sort of explanation. As many have pointed out I'm reactionary, that being said unless you're a blind bias pats lover, it's incredibly damning.

mrstdc is going to disappear until the Pats get back to the Super Bowl.

Sorry to disappoint you and others. I'm a fan of football, I'll be here just like I have been since I joined.

Duxxy3

Not necessarily. Pats could be looking to move on from Solder. He is signed for this year, but nothing after that. If Collins is patient he could be the pats left tackle at the start of the 2016 season.

I read he won't play for the Bills, and he can play Tackle for Miami if 1. Albert isn't ready for season opener and 2. we move James to Guard and Collins to RT.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I'm listening to things from this report... And I cannot see how anyone cannot think Brady has acted SOOO shady.

Blind biased fans. I LOVE my teams, and I want them to succeed and I want to give them the benefit of the doubt, but this is incredibly shady. Tom paying off equipment managers to basically talk in code about preparing balls.

ampere

holy shit lmao

La'el can play tackle for the Panthers.

I'm not so sold on either of the penciled in starters at LT or RT (Oher and Remmers respectively) that Collins couldn't come in and win the starting job in training camp.

But considering we are the franchise of Carruth and more recently Greg Hardy, I don't think that's a bridge Richardson's willing to cross just yet.

About the Wells report, I'm sure the locker room attendents will take the fall and the organization will let them go with generous golden parachutes. Brady will get the slightest of taps on the wrist and we will all be on our merry way.

I circle back to what I said in late January when this first popped off: Who gives a shit? We've already known that the Pats were corrupt and Brady was dishonorable and a female. A couple misplaced PSIs didn't suddenly reveal that to us.

Ultimately the Colts got the shit beaten out of them and they would have gotten the shit beaten out of them had they been playing with regular balls, overinflated balls, college size balls, nerf balls, basketballs, paper footballs, etc. etc.

Top Bottom