• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Hindl

New Cheatland Deflatriots*. Big fuckin surprise. Watch the league do nothing to it's golden girl though. Opening day for those cheating scumbags, the league doesn't want to have Tammy on the sideline for that. Fuck Goodell. Fuck Bwady. Fuck the home wrecker coach. Fuck them all.

Furyous

uhh honestly for now unless some miracle yes i do, at least as a Tom Brady fan. This is devastating news not much else to say. I really feel stuck in limbo here, not sure how it'll feel watching Tom out there on Sundays, kind of hope they just move on from him, but honestly that won't happen. Again unless something changes, this looks the worst, and It's devastating, I feel until Tom's gone, I won't really have a team to watch.

... WAT?

Jimmy is more than capable of quarterbacking your team to a solid future. Trade Brady to that Washington Professional Football Team cut him tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Pats Hater.

---

Robert Kraft owes the NFL an apology. The Pats are so ahead with cheating that it takes the NFL an entire year to catch up. The ineligible receiver rule is a prime example of my point. It's more than probable than not the Pats cheated and video evidence exists of their locker room attendant taking the balls into a bathroom for 90 seconds to presumably deflate them.

Hopeful ramifications:
Brady suspended for at least five out of conference games.
Belichek forced to sit out a season like Sean Payton.
$15 million fine for the Cheatriots.

This culture of cheating is alive and well in New England. If they ain't cheating they ain't trying.

bionic77

New Cheatland Deflatriots*. Big fuckin surprise. Watch the league do nothing to it's golden girl though. Opening day for those cheating scumbags, the league doesn't want to have Tammy on the sideline for that. Fuck Goodell. Fuck Bwady. Fuck the home wrecker coach. Fuck them all.
This post is the definition of reasonable.

Fuck this league though. The one thing you want in a game is fair play. The Pats have shown that they can't play by the rules. By past precedent the owner and coach are supposed to know everything that goes on. This was a team that was cheating up until the Superbowl (that we know of).

Goodall should throw the book at them, but he won't do shit. At best he will suspend Brady for 2 games (to make sure it is less than Bell because fuck everything).

Spinluck

I know most of the evil acts that the Pats of committed (disassembling my defense among other things) but I do not think I got the full run down on Belicheat being a wife fucker (a wife that isn't his own).

I would like to be educated on where this came from.

JABEE

NEjHoDN.jpg

Today is a glorious Birthday!

I know most of the evil acts that the Pats of committed (disassembling my defense among other things) but I do not think I got the full run down on Belicheat being a wife fucker (a wife that isn't his own).

I would like to be educated on where this came from.

http://sportsbybrooks.com/bill-belichick-called-mistress-sharon-shenocca-1800-times-in-one-year-12186

Would you give this married woman $80K in cash, a $2.2 million dollar home and call her 1,800 times a year?

http://www.playerwives.com/nfl/new-england-patriots/bill-belichicks-girlfriend-linda-holliday-and-possibly-fiance/

Even though Linda was involved in a relationship when she met Belichick, her old boyfriend must be thrilled to be rid of her. According to public documents, Linda had rung up $26,314 between October 06-February-07 on her then boyfriends credit card. No word on how Bill's black card is holding up. Linda was also in a long term relationship when she met Belichick. During a self titled "Girls Night Out," in Palm Beach, FL in February, 2007, the two met in a nightclub. The next day, her boyfriend signed for a flower delivery for Linda from the coach saying "Thanks for the wonderful evening, Bill."

Belichick enjoys his share of women in relationships. There was a lawsuit in 2006 where a construction worker accused Belichick of stealing his wife. The woman, Sharon Shenocca, a secretary for the New York Giants, later admitted that Belichick would routinely Fed Ex boxes of cash, send her on luxurious vacations, and even bought her a $2,000,000 townhouse.

I also laugh heartily at this idea that Belicheat had no knowledge of Tammy's ball deflating. How convenient that's what this report suggests right after draft. Yep, it was all Tam Tam and two underling douchebags. Sure. That way, the league can get away with no additional punishment for a team already tagged with cheating once before. Just shit can those two peons, slap Brady on the wrist and move along with the same old same old and Roger can go on fellating his favorite team and coach.

Ahmad brooks accused of sexual assault against the same woman who accused ray Mcdonald raped her.

The rape charge was dismissed and she is now being sued by Mcdonald for defamation. Usually I wouldn't give abrooks the benefit but in this case I do

MechDX

Local sports guy here got it right. It's not that deflate gate had any part why the Colts got their ass kicked or the Hawks ran a dumb play in the bowl but the fact that the Patriots have now been caught twice cheating that they need serious punishment handed down. Also Ted Johnson going in on Bill saying he will purposely and willfully push and rule to the breaking point for an edge

Laugh all you want but see Saints like punishments coming but not as severe. 6 games for both Bill and Tom

Mollymauk

Tom Brady said:
When I pick those footballs out, at that point, you know, to me, they're perfect. I don't want anyone touching the balls after that. I don't want anyone rubbing them. [...] Wasn't even a thought, inkling of a concern of mine that, you know, they were any different. I just assumed that they were exactly the same, first half, second half.

It's very serious. This is a very serious topic. The integrity of the sport is very important.

He lied to the world.

Patriots7

Victory*

Justice and a thorough investigation did just that.
"More probably than not may have done something that we can't prove, but we can't highlight the fact that we spent 100 days investigating something and came up with nothing concrete..."

I hope the punishment is swift. Suspend Tommy for two games for potentially cheating and be done with it.

#gamedaygaroppolo

cdyhybrid

"More probably than not may have done something that we can't prove, but we can't highlight the fact that we spent 100 days investigating something and came up with nothing concrete..."

I hope the punishment is swift. Suspend Tommy for two games for potentially cheating and be done with it.

#gamedaygaroppolo

He's not going to get anything more than a slap on the wrist because Goodell is in Kraft's pocket.

If you get a meaningless fine and some garbage draft picks taken away for systemically spying on your opponents, you're not going to get anything meaningful for deflating balls.

He's not going to get anything more than a slap on the wrist because Goodell is in Kraft's pocket.

If you get a meaningless fine and some garbage draft picks taken away for systemically spying on your opponents, you're not going to get anything meaningful for deflating balls.

Yep. The two deflating goons will get canned and Rodger Dodger will issue a stern warning to Brady. That's about all I see happening here.

Top Bottom