• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Nice, I was hoping we'd take a flier on Dennard. Really needed another guy after Cro leaving and not drafting or signing any CBs during prime FA time. He seems to be pretty solid and I'm hoping he will be good enough to beat out Powers for the 2 spot. Powers was good out of the slot, great even at times but I remember a couple seasons ago when he did play opposite Peterson and....it was not good. They keep praising Bethel's progression but us fans have yet to see him play meaningful minutes at CB, he's just been a ST stud thus far. Needless to say I've been nervous about that spot but this signing makes me a little more hopeful. If we can make a better rush effort, we won't need quite as much talent at CB2. We really needed it last year because we had zero competent pass rushers and had to bring the whole damn farm to generate any kind of pressure.

cdyhybrid

e2PPY7B.png

Nothing to see here, guys!

MechDX

Personally I blame the Colts, Grigson, Irsay and the entire state of Indiana for making us have to deal with this nonsense.

Furyous

Did Bill Simmons put up his podcast yet?

I need some salt for my fries.

You and me both. I'm eating the world's best unsalted fries and looking for the best salt around

e2PPY7B.png

Nothing to see here, guys!

Cdyhybrid brings the usual poignant analysis. This is heinous cheating on another level. Who would've known that "the Patriot way" and "class organization" ethos were both squashed in the same year.

-

What happened to Bread and Gata?

Patriots7

Personally I blame the Colts, Grigson, Irsay and the entire state of Indiana for making us have to deal with this nonsense.
I pray for Andrew Luck when the Pats play them next.

Belichick is rebuilding his defensive line to his the deficiencies of his secondary? No. He did it to eat the Colts O-Line alive. Luck will never be the same. Just see a Patriots defensive player rushing at him everywhere he goes.

Over/under how many points Belichick rallies his team to put up?

cdyhybrid

You and me both. I'm eating the world's best unsalted fries and looking for the best salt around

Cdyhybrid brings the usual poignant analysis. This is heinous cheating on another level. Who would've known that "the Patriot way" and "class organization" ethos were both squashed in the same year.

-

What happened to Bread and Gata?

I believe Bread is still banned and Gata turned into an animu.

Belichick is rebuilding his defensive line to his the deficiencies of his secondary? No. He did it to eat the Colts O-Line alive. Luck will never be the same. Just see a Patriots defensive player rushing at him everywhere he goes.

"Luck better watch out, the Pats are going to send pass rushers at him now!"

Duxxy3

Nice, I was hoping we'd take a flier on Dennard. Really needed another guy after Cro leaving and not drafting or signing any CBs during prime FA time. He seems to be pretty solid and I'm hoping he will be good enough to beat out Powers for the 2 spot. Powers was good out of the slot, great even at times but I remember a couple seasons ago when he did play opposite Peterson and....it was not good. They keep praising Bethel's progression but us fans have yet to see him play meaningful minutes at CB, he's just been a ST stud thus far. Needless to say I've been nervous about that spot but this signing makes me a little more hopeful. If we can make a better rush effort, we won't need quite as much talent at CB2. We really needed it last year because we had zero competent pass rushers and had to bring the whole damn farm to generate any kind of pressure.

He was exceptional during his first year. But like every other Pats DB he went to shit his second year. It's just poor coaching. The Cardinals developed Peterson, so I assume that they have somebody who is at least competent with DB's.

I think you'll be happy with him as soon as your coaches teach him how to play again.

"More probably than not may have done something that we can't prove, but we can't highlight the fact that we spent 100 days investigating something and came up with nothing concrete..."

I hope the punishment is swift. Suspend Tommy for two games for potentially cheating and be done with it.

#gamedaygaroppolo

The offense is a slap on the wrist offense. He should get at most a 10k fine, mostly stemming from refusing to cooperate.

MechDX

Wilfork is a "plant" in Houston. gets to face Luck twice this year and get support from JJ.

Notice Vince turned down the chance to play with two of his BFF's form the U because they play on "that" team?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

If there is any justice in this world then Bill won't be around to rally anyone. Neither will the Colts.

He was exceptional during his first year. But like every other Pats DB he went to shit his second year. It's just poor coaching. The Cardinals developed Peterson, so I assume that they have somebody who is at least competent with DB's.

I think you'll be happy with him as soon as your coaches teach him how to play again.

Nice to hear another positive review in regards to ability. If he just needs to be coached up, he should become a valuable player for us. One thing I haven't had to worry since Arians came in is coaching. The size of his staff and his teaching philosophy has served us well.

They're on PTI talking about 4 game suspensions for Brady and taking first round draft picks from the Pats.

lolno

Chip Kelly will sign a good black player before Goodell drops the hammer on Kraft's boys

if something happens to the patriots, narag and other colts fans will not be safe.

Sent to the proper authorities just in case anything happensl

JABEE

Are we going to all pretend like the Pats only cheated against the Colts? How does that argument work on so many people?

bionic77

Leave out that Karl Malone and the Jazz were all time chokers?

Or that the Malone and Stockton in their prime could barely get out of the first round in the western conference and never made the finals until the rest of the players in the west died?

I am pretty sure I have talked about all of these things in the past!

Are we going to all pretend like the Pats only cheated against the Colts? How does that argument work on so many people?
They would have won all those games anyways!

They only cheat and get caught on a routine basis because of reasons!

The report didn't have any evidence!

Tom didn't cooperate? Because he wanted to protect his strap on pictures! Oh wait, his lawyer was allowed to control the phone with the investigators? The league is out to get us! They hate us because we are cunts, I mean because they ain't us!

Leave out that Karl Malone and the Jazz were all time chokers?

Or that the Malone and Stockton in their prime could barely get out of the first round in the western conference and never made the finals until the rest of the players in the west died?

I am pretty sure I have talked about all of these things in the past!

They would have won all those games anyways!

They only cheat and get caught on a routine basis because of reasons!

The report didn't have any evidence!

Tom didn't cooperate? Because he wanted to protect his strap on pictures! Oh wait, his lawyer was allowed to control the phone with the investigators? The league is out to get us! They hate us because we are cunts, I mean because they ain't us!

That was always hilarious

MechDX

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout · 2m2 minutes ago
Is @ShannonSharpe going to return his two SB rings won with the Broncos' salary cap violations since he's so against cheating?

Shots fired! #DeflateGate bringing out the best in everyone.

Top Bottom