• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Fox318

Shots fired! #DeflateGate bringing out the best in everyone.

jvBSfrf.gif

JABEE

It's crazy that the NFL let the Pats play in that Super Bowl knowing that the Pats cheated their way to the game. Really puts that Sham Bowl in perspective.

Lubricus

Reputations are hard to recover, takes a lot of time. Belichick (video) and Brady (deflation) will have that cloud over their heads for a long time. Doesn't seem like it was worth it.

bionic77

Reputations are hard to recover, takes a lot of time. Belichick (video) and Brady (deflation) will have that cloud over their heads for a long time. Doesn't seem like it was worth it.
You never live down lying or cheating.

These counts are guilty of both!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Is he a coke head?

I mean really is he that fucking stupid/crazy?

Its when I hear shit like this I completely understand the 49ers telling him to get the fuck out of the NFL.

Wait until he finds out that judges are elected and she's not (Currently) a real judge!

Guess that doesn't stop Supreme Court appointments but I'd imagine you would typically want high judges from the district courts with impeccable qualifications.

Crisco

Banned
I wouldn't turn my cell phone over either. I'd rather take my punishment for breaking a company policy then have people find out how big of a racist I am. Oops.

Furyous

Well at least they never did anything actually serious, like being accused of rape, like some QB of a certain team.

I'm hating so hard that it's time to deflect attacks from that Pittsburgh team to number 81 formerly of the Cheatriots that was really bout that life, living the Cheatriots way, and taking not talking to the media to the new levels. No clue who the former number 81 is but we can't talk about the Cheatriots without him.

Top Bottom