• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

PDIIlrv.jpg

effzee

Apparently La'el Collins was cleared as a suspect. Wonder where he ends up.

Chip please! Sign this man and in one move you secure both tackle spots for the long run while adding tremendous depth!

And lol@ Chip leaving rumors. Last time those types of rumors popped up Chip was given keys to the FO and basically made czar.

These rumors have no validity other than "word in league circles"... Who where?

When would this happen anyway? After this season? Now? What if Titans make great improvements?

Chip please! Sign this man and in one move you secure both tackle spots for the long run while adding tremendous depth!

And lol@ Chip leaving rumors. Last time those types of rumors popped up Chip was given keys to the FO and basically made czar.

These rumors have no validity other than "word in league circles"... Who where?

When would this happen anyway? After this season? Now? What if Titans make great improvements?

Apparently Jason Peters is Collins' idol. Personally I would not mind working with my idol. But Elon Musk would not hire me : (

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Just figured out why Mech is so salty. The best safety in Texans history is retiring.

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 7m7 minutes ago

The @Ravens announce that Pro Bowl safety Ed Reed will officially retire on Thursday.

So Brady could be sitting week one....
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the NFL is considering discipline for Tom Brady as a result of "DeflateGate."
nawwww, roger don't give a fuck. He probably won't lay down a punishment until brady retires.

bionic77

If they don't ban Tammy from the league altogether I am in favor of him playing week one.

With the caveat that he has to be part of an extended media session for every home and away game so that reporters can get enough time to remind him that we all know that he is a cheating scumbag and make him as uncomfortable as possible. The NFL and the networks will too because this will result in more of us sticking around for postgame coverage and interviews.

bionic77

Has ESPN started defending Tammy and the cheats yet?
Who cares about that.

I just want to see Mark Brunell and Trent Dilfer cry about it.

I really don't care if Brady is punished. I have no faith in the league to do what is right. But I am greatly consoled by the fact that he can never escape this and he has tainted everything he has ever done.

Also, you all should listen to me and Jabee. We were right from day1!!!

Top Bottom