• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Anyone playing borderlands the handsome collection in here? Never played any of the games

Also I accidentally killed a NPC in bloodborne and pretty sure he's not coming back -_-

CBO94ZRU8AE_SdO.jpg

Get off the grass mate, game's about to start.

It's very good. Metroidvania with challenging platforming (think Super Meat Boy). It's also a very pretty game.

Cool, haven't played a platformer in a long time but have been looking forward to this game. Glad to hear it's not shite.

Bread

Banned
Nightcrawler was fantastic, wow. I liked Gyllenhaal before but he really impressed me with this one. Kind of reminded me of Casey Affleck in Assassination of Jesse James (my favorite performance of all time).

Greg

Nightcrawler was fantastic, wow. I liked Gyllenhaal before but he really impressed me with this one. Kind of reminded me of Casey Affleck in Assassination of Jesse James (my favorite performance of all time).
yeah, really enjoyed it

Gobias

Banned

It's all about dem eyes and yeah, I really enjoyed it too. The message and satire wasn't exactly subtle, but I think it fit the mood of the movie unlike Gone Girl, which had a similar media theme.

And yes Casey Affleck is great in Jesse James although I don't really see the similarities in performance just thinking about it.

Edit: maybe in the quietness and use of subtle facial movements over extravagant scenes now that I think about it.. They just use them to different effects.

Top Bottom